• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

yeah, they should've focused on a single good album

AM was such a disappointment

you can't let a year and a half old single be one of the best songs on your new CD

noel nails it: there is half a great record with AM. starts out good but its just a roller coaster ride where it builds up momentum and loses it. i'm not a huge arctic monkeys fan but they're good

Hey guys, whats the train wreck game tonig.........

"Texans at Jaguars"

1158.gif

Vyer

damn dude that is an awful day. hope you feel better (from the drugs)

Thanks. I'm also in my 30s so recovery is harder and apparently the suckers were really in there. Took an hour and a half.

At some point I remember the oral surgeon making some "these suckers are tough!" comment and also asked which dentist referred me to him, probably so he could bitch at him later. Good times.

squicken

There should be Tebow in this game

Thanks. I'm also in my 30s so recovery is harder and apparently the suckers were really in there. Took an hour and a half.

At some point I remember the oral surgeon making some "these suckers are tough!" comment and also asked which dentist referred me to him, probably so he could bitch at him later. Good times.

Wow that is old to have them pulled. Had mine yanked in my teens and still remember that crap

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Watt tips it and it still gets caught lol :(

that shit D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol this is gonna be fun

Greg

I've never been a huge Arctic Monkeys fan (preferred The Last Shadow Puppets and Alex Turner's Submarine OST (That movie was great (ugh, how many closing parentheses do I need now?)))), but I liked AM more than most of their other albums. R U Mine and Do I Wanna Know are sublime.

Watching Alex Turner try to be cool at live shows is the worst though.
Yeah, those two tracks are great (R U Mine? was the year and a half old single) - the rest outside of Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? doesn't have much going for it though.

Humbug will be a classic. Suck It and See and AM were big disappointments. The Last Shadow Puppets and his solo project are awesome. Stuck on the Puzzle is so good.

Matrix

Milchjon

Yeah, those two tracks are great (R U Mine? was the year and a half old single) - the rest outside of Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? doesn't have much going for it though.

Humbug will be a classic. Suck It and See and AM were big disappointments. The Last Shadow Puppets and his solo project are awesome. Stuck on the Puzzle is so good.

Since I agree on everything else in this quote, I guess I have to go back and give Humbug another listen.

Top Bottom