• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Here comes the usual Texans special teams "special" flag!

MechDX

Fuck you Joe marciano! I hope you get hit by a fucking bus you no held accountable worthless excuse for a fucking special teams coach!!!;

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
You can only feel bad for AJ and JJ.

Everyone else can go f themselves.

i feel bad for keenum, he hasn't exactly been given a fair shake and i don't think the coaches are helping him to much. I mean after a team blitzes 20 times how long do you continue to let that happen before you help the kid out?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Weird the Texans special teams got a penalty on that return

lol Honestly how the fuck does Joe Marciano still have a damn job. It blows my damn mind. He's been sucking even longer than Kubiak.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
wouldn't be a texans game without at least one block in the back on a kick or punt return. Yet Marciano is still gainfully employed.

Matrix

i feel bad for keenum, he hasn't exactly been given a fair shake and i don't think the coaches are helping him to much. I mean after a team blitzes 20 times how long do you continue to let that happen before you help the kid out?

I was going to mention him, but everyone seems to think he's a shit QB so I'm keeping quiet about him.

Talon

Star my god.

Kuechly and the ends get most of the credit (at least nationally) for this defense's turn around, but adding Lotulelei and Short to the middle of this line has been HUGE.
Naw, dawg. DTs that can generate pressure make everyone's job significantly easier.

Rod Coleman made a mediocre defense look decent for about three years and made Patrick Kerney more money than he deserved.

So, normally I wouldn't give two shits about the pro bowl, but when I read Josh Gordon isn't even in the top 10 of vote getting for WRs, that's pretty crappy.

Dude is #2 in the NFL in Receiving yards with 3 freaking quarterbacks throwing him the ball. One of them being Brandon Weeden!

So yeah, throw him some votes then :p

Matrix

For fucks sake protect Kennum once on 3rd down when you know a blitz is coming!

Vyer

So, normally I wouldn't give two shits about the pro bowl, but when I read Josh Gordon isn't even in the top 10 of vote getting for WRs, that's pretty crappy.

Dude is #2 in the NFL in Receiving yards with 3 freaking quarterbacks throwing him the ball. One of them being Brandon Weeden!

So yeah, throw him some votes then :p

Yeah, not too mention he missed the first few games. Totally deserved more votes.

squicken

For fucks sake protect Kennum once on 3rd down when you know a blitz is coming!

He held that too long for an obvious blitz, but I'm not sure I saw an obvious hot route either. Not sure what he is allowed to do at the line but he has supposedly struggled with blitz recognition

Matrix

I hope a bus runs down the entire Texans sideline

d7vWN.gif

cdyhybrid

Michael Bennett summons his inner Russell Wilson, reserves table

The first time Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett tried to make a reservation at a highly-popular Seattle restaurant, he was denied because the entire place was already completely booked.

When he called back, though, Bennett decided he might name-drop one of his more famous Seattle teammates. And when the restaurant heard that Russell Wilson wanted a reservation -- a Russell Wilson who apparently doesn't sound much like the real Russell Wilson -- suddenly that restaurant was no longer completely booked.

"And she was like, 'Yes! We can make a table for you! You were 22-for-30 the other night, 130 quarterback rating!' She knew every stat," Bennett told ESPN 710.

:jnc

Matrix

He held that too long for an obvious blitz, but I'm not sure I saw an obvious hot route either. Not sure what he is allowed to do at the line but he has supposedly struggled with blitz recognition

I didn't see a hot route either and they don't even call screen plays since Foster got hurt. He's not allowed to do shit, they don't let him change plays as far as I know. Maybe Ive tuned out so much I can't even tell what he's doing wrong now.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hell, yes, Mayock. If those six teams all take qb's, the Steelers will get the fourth best player in the draft!

Top Bottom