• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@SandoESPN 1m
Most road starts in freezing weather since 2001: Brady (7-1), Flacco (4-4), Peyton (2-5), Hasselbeck (2-5), Sanchez (3-3), Favre (0-6)

Can't forget the day Brett Favre died

22fastforward-articleLarge.jpg

(Granted this was a home game, but still)

effzee

Eric Decker is a physical, tall WR. He's 6'3" 215 compared to Avant at 6'0" 212. He's also much, much faster. If we can get Maclin cheap as well, then I'd be fine with that. I don't want to have to count on him as our #2 though, because who knows what he will look like coming off a torn ACL.

I just think he is will command way too much money. I am also not sold on his production. How much of it is it a by product of Manning?

I'd rather resign Maclin. He hurt his ACL at the start the of camp. He should be back 100% ready to go by the start of next season. Plenty of guys have come back from similar injuries. Maclin is still young and just stretches the D that much more.

Sanchez has so many other issues besides needing better players. They kept telling him to live for another day and throw it away but he just kept holding the ball and fumbling, or throwing it up for INTs. It's one thing to be a gunslinger and another to just not understand what is happening on a football field

Well yeah. I don't think he is a great QB. He does have a lot to work on but I just feel like anybody on the Jets would have their career ruined. Rex only seems to care about defense. He is a glorified D coordinator who has no concept of how to draft, acquire, develop, and execute on offense.

Crisco

Banned
Star my god.

Kuechly and the ends get most of the credit (at least nationally) for this defense's turn around, but adding Lotulelei and Short to the middle of this line has been HUGE.

Yeah, definitely the biggest position upgrade from last year. I still think the line is a little undersized, teams with power run games can gash them at times. That's the trade off though when you're built to rush the passer.

Afrikan

watching NBC Sports Network...I keep forgetting how chubby Shawn King has gotten.

like did he really say... "yeah f'it I'm retired nom nom nom"?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...etty-leads-strong-senior-qb-class-next-season

What in the fuck? Gil Brandt has Jeff Driskel as a potential 1st rounder in 2015?
Yeah saw that too haha

On another note the senior bowl Qb list is looking pretty good
Miami senior QB Stephen Morris has accepted an invitation to play in the East-West Shrine Game.
It seems like the six Senior Bowl quarterbacks will be A.J. McCarron, Derek Carr, Logan Thomas, Jimmy Garoppolo, Tajh Boyd, and David Fales. Morris has tons of talent and throws one of the best vertical passes in the country, but he struggles with decision making and consistency.

squicken

I saw Fat Earvin play the Rockets at The Summit. It was sad. Just launched himself at defenders to get a foul. Eventually pulled a hamstring

Got to see Prime Jordan lose to Olajuwon. That there was cool

Sanjuro

I don't want to agree with you but I have to.

He was appreciated as much as he should have because he played for the Rockets and was not American.

I'm not going to say he was "better" than Jordan or get into one of those debates. Just in term of a solo player on a team delivering the single largest impact, that's Hakeem. Pleasure to watch.

effzee

Should I read GOT books first or just dive into the tv show?

Wife is after me to watch the show with her. For some reason I have had 0 interest in catching it. But now all my friends and some fam are into it too and I guess I have to catch up.

Top Bottom