• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

cdyhybrid

Drake is just trying to get closer to LeBron.

0oXWuEo.png

Should I read GOT books first or just dive into the tv show?

Wife is after me to watch the show with her. For some reason I have had 0 interest in catching it. But now all my friends and some fam are into it too and I guess I have to catch up.

If the wife is asking just start on the show, I haven't read the books but I intend too just because of how awesome the show is.

MechDX

Im done going my Clark Griswold Christmas lights impersonation! Wife decided she wanted the second story lighted up this year. Awesome!

Nothing like walking on a 2 ft wide ledge hanging lights 10 feet above my head.

Konka

Banned
I dont want to hear you guys that complain about sucky football games cry about now having any games in the offseason.

That's like comparing a junkie complaining about a baggie of weaker dope in between strong baggies to a junkie complaining about no dope during probation.

jakncoke

Banned
Im done going my Clark Griswold Christmas lights impersonation! Wife decided she wanted the second story lighted up this year. Awesome!

Yeah my dad gets crazy over hanging lights and having chistmas shit in the yard. This year he decided to buy some fucking thing thats going to play music and make the led lights give people seizures

ShaneB

One part of Christmas I love is that I always end up watching Christmas Vacation like 3 or 4 times.

Hmmm I've been thinking about the Pro Bowl and there are only two players I would submit for Miami, Brent Grimes and Reshad Jones and Brandon Fields, maybe Wake and Vernon depending on how the season plays out.

So the Bowie album lived up to your expectations?
I thought at the time, and I still think now, that it's a fucking masterpiece. I love it. Nobody has the right to be that fucking good at this point in their career. Apart from Neil Young, all of the people that are in his league are basically fucking shit. Do you know what I mean?

Like who?
Well, I'm not going to start naming names! We all know who they are. But "Valentine's Day," that song is just fucking outrageous. There's at least three songs on there that you listen to them and immediately pick the guitar up and just think, "Fucking bastard! Why did I never write that?" I think it's some of the best stuff he's ever done. I'd give it 10 out of 10. I'd give it 11 out of 10, if I could.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...year-end-gripe-session-20131205#ixzz2meVEIA9k
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

abso-fucking-lutely noel! bowie in his late 60's puts most acts to shame

p.s.

i do love rush!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nmOMo4OPi4

incredible. wasn't a huge fan of their newest record but i dont think i gave it it's fair shot either. thank you for reminding me to get back around to it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can this loss start already!?

no one gives a fuck about a prekick show for this game

Greg

Milchjon

AM was such a disappointment

you can't let a year and a half old single be one of the best songs on your new CD

I've never been a huge Arctic Monkeys fan (preferred The Last Shadow Puppets and Alex Turner's Submarine OST (That movie was great (ugh, how many closing parentheses do I need now?)))), but I liked AM more than most of their other albums. R U Mine and Do I Wanna Know are sublime.

Watching Alex Turner try to be cool at live shows is the worst though.

Vyer

I had all my wisdom teeth taken out today. Now I get to watch Texans/Jaguars.

I hope this Vicodin kicks in soon.

Top Bottom