• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Nfl network can eat dick

Acting like schaub is Peyton

They did compare him to Peyton did they? Well, it was a comment about their ages... but still.

Of course it's a missed field goal. Sure, why not?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just kill me.

Kubiak is scrambling to save his job, but little does he realize it's too late. Schaub isn't the future.
Yeah Ive been checking in now and then. Team looks dead but, they are still in the game. Kubiak needs to go man he's so... I don't know how to put it. I really enjoy watching the texans man and this sucks.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The dynamic in here is amazing right now.

Texans fans in disbelief and anger over their QB, everyone else in here rooting him on.

coolasj19

The dynamic in here is amazing right now.

Texans fans in disbelief and anger over their QB, everyone else in here rooting him on.
It's a rare sight. But, it's hard not to see why. 10 loses in a row means that something is wrong. A bigger piece would be the QB. Keenum isn't bad but, he also hasn't won a game. Not that he hasn't had plenty of help losing.

tonight we are all Texans fans!!!

except the actual Texans fans
I'm not. I want the Texans to lose, because otherwise Schoob is going to pull the wool over everyone's eyes and Kubiak will get a free pass. He shouldn't get a free pass. At this point, the Texans have more to gain by losing than winning.

coolasj19

I'm not. I want the Texans to lose, because otherwise Schoob is going to pull the wool over everyone's eyes and Kubiak will get a free pass. He shouldn't get a free pass. At this point, the Texans have more to gain by losing than winning.
It's true... I fell dirty not rooting for a win. But, it wouldn't benefit the team. At this point, winning is self-serving.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This shit has fucked with my head.

Schoob running lolz

STOP PRAISING SCHOOB AND KUBES!

wtf does schoob have so much time. Die O-line

Hey guys my Friends keep talking about Johnny football and how the texans need someone like him. Now I don't keep up with college ball at all but I have heard his name a lot. He any good or is he that good?

coolasj19

Andre is going to win the game isn't he? If Tate gets another TD I'm happy. Good fantasy points for me.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
825891784.gif

Matrix

Thank you Jags!

Top Bottom