• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Konka

Banned
Never seen this before... Riley Cooper and Brent Celek high-five each other in the middle of their routes.

iFLwZ1pnkxLCY.gif

That's a low five.

Milchjon

And what happens when these guys go on a depressed laden drinking binge, decide to rob a bank and then get into a shoot out with police and lose their lives in the process? Tom is a monster! He should have graciously said "Sorry guys, no can do." for their own good.

Truly sad part is Schuab was probably the one holding the camera while wearing his helmet waiting for a picture request.

Then it would still be the fault of your shitty stadium management for expecting well-adjusted men to be able to withstand the the attraction and human warmth Tom Brady radiates. It's like forcing people on the internet to not smile at cat, pug or baby videos. Inhuman demands akin to torture.

Bowser

Blitz Cam at your own peril:

Newton Facing 5+ Pass Rushers

1st 4 Gms: 58.6%, 2 TDs, 4 INT, 11 sacks, 11.1 QBR
Last 8 Gms: 64.4%, 7 TDs, 2 INTs, 8 sacks, 90.0 QBR

Would like for him to cut down on taking sacks, but he's been lights out vs pressure during the win streak.

bionic77

Blitz Cam at your own peril:

Newton Facing 5+ Pass Rushers

1st 4 Gms: 58.6%, 2 TDs, 4 INT, 11 sacks, 11.1 QBR
Last 8 Gms: 64.4%, 7 TDs, 2 INTs, 8 sacks, 90.0 QBR

Would like for him to cut down on taking sacks, but he's been lights out vs pressure during the win streak.
All good qbs destroy on blitzes dude.

Blitzing is an art. They only work on a good qb if they are timed perfectly.

jakncoke

Banned
If it's over a certain damage total rather than eat the cost the insurance company just writes it off. Did your air bags go off? That's a definite write off.

Nope, so I take it the appraiser felt there was significant damage to the engine area inside where you cant see from the pics. The door was a little dented too, that probably added some I suppose.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Nope, so I take it the appraiser felt there was significant damage to the engine area inside where you cant see from the pics. The door was a little dented too, that probably added some I suppose.

I thought your wreck took out everything on the side, both quarter panels and doors. My recent wreck, I got the bumper, grill, headlight and one quarter panel replaced. $8500.

jakncoke

Banned
I thought your wreck took out everything on the side, both quarter panels and doors. My recent wreck, I got the bumper, grill, headlight and one quarter panel replaced. $8500.

Jesus. But you also drove a truck and probably a newer one. Mine was a 2003 Camry even it being XLE only 6500 KBB

cdyhybrid

Perhaps that's what he really feels. Either way it's a fucked up thing to say and GAF has made it clear that such statements will get you banned!

Dude, your team is 11-1. Being overly sensitive to people's posts is my job, snap out of it!

I'm just trying to understand squicken's irrational hatred towards us!

Bowser

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 3m
I'm told the NFL is now investigating the hoax of a Discovery Channel ad purporting NFL players taped a wilderness survival reality show

jakncoke

Banned
wtf Rashad Butler left the team for personal reason. this line we send out is going to have 0 depth for sure, ib4 lining up a dl as a guard or something in the 2nd half

Bowser

wtf Rashad Butler left the team for personal reason. this line we send out is going to have 0 depth for sure, ib4 lining up a dl as a guard or something in the 2nd half

Panthers start a converted DT at RG (sometimes swings to RT as well), hasn't slowed us down!

Seahawks are looking insanely good right now so it will be tough, but the 49ers Defense is championship caliber, and if they can do what they did in week 2 and hold the hawks to under 10 through 3 quarters(It was 5-0 at the end of the third) Then they've got a shot with crabtree back.

cdyhybrid

Seahawks are looking insanely good right now so it will be tough, but the 49ers Defense is championship caliber, and if they can do what they did in week 2 and hold the hawks to under 10 through 3 quarters(It was 5-0 at the end of the third) Then they've got a shot with crabtree back.

Can you guys not thug it up and bounty Okung this time?

Top Bottom