• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Crisco

Banned
Coach Ron Rivera said on Monday he expects defensive end Charles Johnson (sprained right knee), running back DeAngelo Williams (quad contusion), linebacker Chase Blackburn(foot) and tight end Ben Hartsock (sprained knee) to return to practice on Wednesday.

Bowser

1475966_10102781805331660_941047533_n.jpg

CJ Selfie!

Narag

Only store pickup and unavailable everywhere in NYC :(

Showed in store last night on a desktop, looks to be available on my phone though for whatever that's worth.

Scratch that, it' waa onstore and my phones location is miles off.

So on First Take they think Carolina and Detroit come the closest to beating Seattle. Stephen A did say he doesn't trust Schwartz though and leans more towards Carolina but says he likes Bush and Megatron in that matchup

HOU @ JAC

IND @ CIN
CLE @ NE
OAK @ NYJ
KC @ WAS
MIN @ BAL
ATL @ GB
BUF @ TB
MIA @ PIT
DET @ PHI
TEN @ DEN
STL @ ARI
SEA @ SF
NYG @ SD
CAR @ NO

DAL @ CHI

Bowser

Cam's played pretty well in his two primetime games this year:

Passing: 42/60 (70%), 430 yards (7.2 YPA), 5 TDs, 0 INT, 118.1 QB rating
Rushing: 18 car, 112 yards (6.2 YPC), 1 TD

Excited for Sunday night!

Crisco

Banned
So on First Take they think Carolina and Detroit come the closest to beating Seattle. Stephen A did say he doesn't trust Schwartz though and leans more towards Carolina but says he likes Bush and Megatron in that matchup

I don't understand how anyone can be high on Detroit. Advanced metrics puts them in the bottom half of the league, with a slightly above average offense and a below average defense. Their coach is an idiot, their QB is a turnover machine, and they have no defensive talent outside of their front four. Megatron is the best player in all of football, maybe one of the greatest ever, but that doesn't make them a good team. See: Sanders, Barry.

I don't understand how anyone can be high on Detroit. Advanced metrics puts them in the bottom half of the league, with a slightly above average offense and a below average defense. Their coach is an idiot, their QB is a turnover machine, and they have no defensive talent outside of their front four. Megatron is the best player in all of football, maybe one of the greatest ever, but that doesn't make them a good team. See: Sanders, Barry.

Deandre Levy lead the league in interception and the Safeties are good it's the Corners who suck. It's whatever though

jakncoke

Banned
So my insurance has my car as a total loss somehow. Dunno how the KBB is still like 6500 for it. Any who got in touch with a gap insurance im also through that will pay my deductible and loll at them they want me to continue making car payments. Kiss my white ass if you think im paying a car payment on a totaled car.

I won't do my usual commentary on the game because it will just be an angry rant about officiating and the game being thrown. Congrats nonetheless to Eagles fans for their team fighting for the good cause of keeping the cowgirls out of the playoffs.

Go Cards! Feast on Lamb this week!

HOU @ JAC

IND @ CIN
CLE @ NE
OAK @ NYJ
KC @ WAS
MIN @ BAL
ATL @ GB
BUF @ TB
MIA @ PIT
DET @ PHI
TEN @ DEN
STL @ ARI
SEA @ SF
NYG @ SD
CAR @ NO

DAL @ CHI

gutshot

I won't do my usual commentary on the game because it will just be an angry rant about officiating and the game being thrown. Congrats nonetheless to Eagles fans for their team fighting for the good cause of keeping the cowgirls out of the playoffs.

To be fair, there were bad calls/non-calls on both sides. The couple at the end were magnified because they happened in the final minutes of a close game, but maybe the game isn't so close if some calls from earlier go the Eagles' way.

So my insurance has my car as a total loss somehow. Dunno how the KBB is still like 6500 for it. Any who got in touch with a gap insurance im also through that will pay my deductible and loll at them they want me to continue making car payments. Kiss my white ass if you think im paying a car payment on a totaled car.

If it's over a certain damage total rather than eat the cost the insurance company just writes it off. Did your air bags go off? That's a definite write off.

A few numbers on Tannehill's game against the Jets:

Ryan Tannehill was 0-for-4 on passes 20+ yards down the field, as he did not need to go deep to beat the Jets. He was, however, 7-of-8 on passes that went 10-19 yards.

Tannehill threw an interception when he was blitzed, but overall, went 8-for-11 for 134 yards when the Jets sent pressure.
I'm starting to wonder if he'll ever be able to throw an accurate deep ball.

HOU @ JAC

IND @ CIN
CLE @ NE
OAK @ NYJ ,9
KC @ WAS
MIN @ BAL
ATL @ GB
BUF @ TB
MIA @ PIT
DET @ PHI
TEN @ DEN
STL @ ARI
SEA @ SF
NYG @ SD
CAR @ NO

DAL @ CHI

You're about to get Kellen Clemebs'd biiiiiiiiiiitch!

HOU @ JAC

IND @ CIN
CLE @ NE
OAK @ NYJ
KC @ WAS
MIN @ BAL
ATL @ GB
BUF @ TB
MIA @ PIT
DET @ PHI
TEN @ DEN
STL @ ARI
SEA @ SF
NYG @ SD
CAR @ NO

DAL @ CHI

I couldn't trust a team that turns the ball over as much as the Lions do in the playoffs. Especially if they were playing in hostile territory, then those mistakes get magnified.

MechDX

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...rds-fired-taking-pictures-145927667--nfl.html

If you're lucky enough to land a job that gets you into an NFL game for free, part of the deal is that you're not permitted to pester the Gods In Attendance for autographs, photographs, loans, fathering of children, et cetera. You're all here to do a job, and part of that involves being somewhat professional in the execution of your duties.

So it's no surprise, then, that Reliant Stadium didn't look too kindly on two of its security guards posing for pictures with Tom Brady after Sunday's Texans-Patriots game. Christopher Moore (in the left photo above) and Joel Williams (in the right photo) caught Brady (whom we assume you recognize) as he was headed to the team bus after his media duties, and asked him for a quick snap. Brady complied, but immediately afterward, Williams told KHOU, the hammer dropped.

“Immediately after I took the picture, I got ran down by a supervisor,” Williams said. “They didn’t really give a reason. They said, you know, you’re wrong and you’re fired."

Brady got two men fired at Reliant Stadium....tsk tsk Tom.

Crisco

Banned
I never do this, but why not,

HOU @ JAC

IND @ CIN
CLE @ NE
OAK @ NYJ
KC @ WAS
MIN @ BAL
ATL @ GB
BUF @ TB
MIA @ PIT
DET @ PHI
TEN @ DEN
STL @ ARI
SEA @ SF
NYG @ SD
CAR @ NO

DAL @ CHI

You're about to get Kellen Clemebs'd biiiiiiiiiiitch!

Not in our house biiiiiiitch! Our OL looked like shit much of last week so I'm a bit concerned with Quinn as he had his way last time. I will put my faith in Clemens being our 12th man. You don't want to play us in our house either and the players will be pissed after last week's fiasco. You're going down!

Syrinx

Wasn't Hunter S. Thompson just asking this past week if he was the only one here who's never been banned before?

So much for that, I guess

Not in our house biiiiiiitch! Our OL looked like shit much of last week so I'm a bit concerned with Quinn as he had his way last time. I will put my faith in Clemens being our 12th man. You don't want to play us in our house either and the players will be pissed after last week's fiasco. You're going down!

I look forward to the copious shit talking regardless of the outcome of the game

MechDX

I think the Stroke saved his job.

It would be PR suicide at this point for McNair to retain him. Minority owner meeting a couple weeks ago and they voted unanimously to fire him. McNair can over ride them but that combined with the fanbase backlash would just be to big. I think he is done for.

I do think they give him an opportunity to step down for "health reasons" though and save face.

Syrinx

If you told meba month and a half ago that at this point, Greg Schiano would not be yue coach most likely to lose his job at the end of the year, I'd have called you crazy. But Kubiak is a dead man walking right now.

MechDX

Apart from the fact that Tom was obviously innocent and graciously granted those imbeciles who don't even know how to do their job their wish, at least they got themselves fired for a good reason. I wouldn't mind losing my job for getting this close to The Lord.

And what happens when these guys go on a depressed laden drinking binge, decide to rob a bank and then get into a shoot out with police and lose their lives in the process? Tom is a monster! He should have graciously said "Sorry guys, no can do." for their own good.

Truly sad part is Schuab was probably the one holding the camera while wearing his helmet waiting for a picture request.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They should just fire Kubiak now. It's sad to see him stress out every week and his health deteriorate to shit for that garbage team.

Top Bottom