• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

MechDX

Where is the talent at linebacker, corner back, and safety?

OLB is a weak link. Mercilious can be coached up and brooks Reed need to move to ILB by Cush.

Kareem Jackson is a top corner. Still only corner on the league to single handily shut down Calvin Johnson.

Swearinger is a rookie and has showed great flashes. Just makes rookie mistakes. Manning is on IR and was having a good season

jmdajr

OLB is a weak link. Mercilious can be coached up and brooks Reed need to move to ILB by Cush.

Kareem Jackson is a top corner. Still only corner on the league to single handily shut down Calvin Johnson.

Swearinger is a rookie and has showed great flashes. Just makes rookie mistakes. Manning is on IR and was having a good season

Randy Bullock happy the heat is off him for now...

The Texans getting the #1 pick is going to suck. While they won't be sending six players to the Pro Bowl this year, they're much closer in terms of talent level to the 2012 Chiefs than the 2010 Rams. With Teddy Bridgewater, a new coach, and a healthy Foster and Cushing, they should be right back in contention for the AFC South crown next season. The Luck/Bridgewater battles are going to be a lot of fun though, in addition to having Jake Locker and whoever the Jags select in the division as well.

IND: Luck
HOU: Manziel
TEN: Locker
JAX: Bridgewater

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So now that the Jags are on a streak, gata has shown his true colors:

vZA1gji.jpg

Texans are definitely weak on the D-Line. After his transcendent season last year Watt is guaranteed all the attention and the fact that the Texans haven't made any noise after that says something.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

huwhaa?

Now, I don't keep up anymore, but is this sarcasm or what. I thought you Texan's hated KJ?

Bowser

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing 11m
I expect Gary Kubiak will be fired today as the coach of the Texans.

lol yo damn no mercy

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing 11m
I expect Gary Kubiak will be fired today as the coach of the Texans.

lol yo damn no mercy

Mech, Matix, where you at?

Something is going on... With Kubiak's presser being moved earlier and into a bigger arena, maybe they are going to let him walk with some dignity.

squicken

After the season?? Or you mean during?

Yeah, during the year. Both are gone for sure after the season

]It must be frustrating for the 49ers to be so out-49ered by their kid brothers to the north. Seattle's dual-threat quarterback sensation is more sensational, their bruising running back more bruise-inducing, their former Pac-12 coaching mastermind more masterly. The administers of 27-6 thumpings become the victims when the Seahawks arrive, and this year the Niners cannot win the NFC West thanks to an early-season head start. The 49ers are a great team that can be beaten at their own game, and they are cursed to play in a division with an opponent custom-built to do so. That curse will cost them another game; the 49ers must then spend the rest of December making sure it does not cost them the postseason.
http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/64417460/

squicken

Has anyone ever coached nearly 8 years and done less? Hard to think there has been

e: How could I forget Wayne Fontes? 8+ years and one playoff win

Top Bottom