• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

rando14

To be fair, this never should have been a game, but the way the Pack came out in the 2nd half, and Romo trying to show how big his shaft is to papa Jerry... the Cowboys deserved to lose this.

I can't believe it, simply amazing display by the Pack. Lacy and Flynn deserve a trip to the best strip joint in town with $10,000 in $1 bills each.

Quarless deserves a ton of credit too, he played outstanding

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wat. They were averaging 7 YPC. They threw it 3 straight times with a chance to run out the clock. That is the worst play calling in NFL history.

On like 15 carries. Everybody expected them to run it 3 times there, I don't really have a problem with calling a pass play there. There was about 4:30 left in the game and the Packers still had their timeouts.

The Cowboys were desperate there to keep their defense off the field. They literally gave up a touchdown every single drive in the 2nd half. Romo and the coaches will get the blame when the real reason they lost (yet again) is because their defense is the worst in the league.

Tony Romo. No wonder I've been a Romophobe for years now.

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

Heysoos

I really hope the Cowboys don't pull something out of their ass and make the play offs. WE NEED TO FUCKING FIRE THIS WHOLE COACHING STAFF. But Jerry needs some wimp sucking his cock as a head coach, so we'll never get anywhere. Fuck this team and fuck jerry jones.

AFC feels so wide open especially with NE and Denver crawling to the playoffs looking like wounded animals.

Good luck to anyone having to go to Seattle, I don't see anyone beating them in Seattle. Maybe SF. Maaaaaybe Carolina on a good day.

Farooq

Banned
poor farooq

I don't even...

Callahan got called out by Gruden for how much he abandons the run.

And fucking Garrett. Air Coryell disciple? What a joke.

Edit: Also Romo's "first" interception. It was a run called, Romo checked out of it, and threw a bad fucking ball. Fuck you Romo. Checking out of runs.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
AFC feels so wide open especially with NE and Denver crawling to the playoffs looking like wounded animals.

Good luck to anyone having to go to Seattle, I don't see anyone beating them in Seattle. Maybe SF. Maaaaaybe Carolina on a good day.

SF isn't just our kryptonite - they know exactly how to play against us. It's good coaching, possibly obsessive. But I feel good about home territory.

Chicago and GB won today, and honestly I'm not even mad. Cutler and Rodgers were dead for weeks, yet we couldn't capitalize. Tomorrow night should have been our chance to clinch the division against Baltimore, instead we could fuck around and lose the NFC North lead.

Amazing. I can't imagine Schwartz surviving if we miss the playoffs.

Cloudy

Banned
I know folks want to blame Romo for this but 36pts should be more than enough to win at home. That defense is horrendous

gg Saints fans, actually got worried there near the end. Also barring Watt, is there a more dominant D-lineman in the NFL than Quinn? 8 FF and several of those have been game-changing or helping us get our lead out of reach. Dude has a serious chance of DPOY.

Also there are apparently some rumors swirling around that Walton and Schottenheimer could be gone after this season. yes plz

Man murray was pissed on that first INT by Romo, I can only imagine what his reaction was on that 2nd when it was just 2nd and 1 lol.

Epic cowboys will be Epic.

Top Bottom