• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Big game. On one hand I can see the Lions winning big, beating the Giants next weekend, then losing to the fucking Vikings and missing the playoffs. On the other hand, given how horrible we've played, I can totally see us not winning a single game for the rest of the year.

I guess the question is disappointment now, or disappointment later.

Doorman

Big game. On one hand I can see the Lions winning big, beating the Giants next weekend, then losing to the fucking Vikings and missing the playoffs. On the other hand, given how horrible we've played, I can totally see us not winning a single game for the rest of the year.

I guess the question is disappointment now, or disappointment later.

I can't totally rule out the chance that we still make the playoffs, it'll depend on next week more than anything, so that Green Bay and Chicago have their agendas set for the final-week showdown.

Time for Megatron and Mr. 1800 to lead my fantasy team to victory!

You have both of them? You poor soul.

Damn Vegas is betting hard on a Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl. Seahawks are +180, Broncos are +260, and the only other team semi-close is the 49er's at +750. No one else is above 14/1 odds. A Seahawks-Broncos Super Bowl match up only pays +150.

Top Bottom