• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Steve Young used the Brett Favre analogy I use all the time sans the painkillers. He giveth and he taketh away sometimes. He's supremely confident in his passing ability just sometimes too much. As he gets older I think he works on that like most of the great ones have.

Either way no matter who the head coach is I'll always be confident as long as Stafford is leading this team.

EDIT:

Whoa. Huge curveball thrown on MNF.

Rick Reilly is horrible. Can't we just talk about football?

REDBEARD IS OUT FOR THE YEAR!? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in honor of bruce miller.... here is his girlfriend:

tumblr_mq5yzpmt9o1s322dbo1_500.png

lucky bitch gets to ravage redbeard on a nightly basis!

AlexMogil

I'm not saying cut his mic or anything, but did anyone read through what he was going to say?

I dunno, doesn't bug me that much, I guess. Ask me how I'd feel if I lost my daughter. I don't know who I'd be.

Edit: football

Yeah, does anyone else find it weird that they just let Ray openly talk about religion like that on national television ?

If Ray Lewis said he was going to do something, would you actually tell him no?

ray-lewis1.jpg

Would you actually be able to look this in the face and say no?

REDBEARD IS OUT FOR THE YEAR!? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in honor of bruce miller.... here is his girlfriend:

tumblr_mq5yzpmt9o1s322dbo1_500.png

lucky bitch gets to ravage redbeard on a nightly basis!

Diner please

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The Lions are a talented team.... but not smart in the slightest.

The Ravens are less talented.... but way better coached and way smarter.

Should be interesting.

rando14

i miss your old avatar friend :(

I can't be a seahawk lifelong without the appropriate avatar man!! :cool: But if the niners meet the seafrauds in the playoffs you've got first dibs on the bet

I want HoFlynn to control his destiny in the NFCN, and a Ravens win will do it!

BELIEVE!

That ragamuffin Rodgers is probably gonna try to force his way back into the lineup even through hall of flynn has led his team to two straight!! The chemistry is finally working in Flynn's favor and now a-aron wants to fuck it up!!

Greg

That ragamuffin Rodgers is probably gonna try to force his way back into the lineup even through hall of flynn has led his team to two straight!! The chemistry is finally working in Flynn's favor and now a-aron wants to fuck it up!!
Flynn's performance scared Rodgers into reinjuring his own collarbone so he's not cleared this week.

Doorman

Welp, time for Lions to to show if they're complete frauds or just partial frauds. This is such a weird game, I have absolutely no feel for it.

Top Bottom