• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Go fuck yourself BG!

I do my best to forget about that album all together and then you go and say it forcing me to remember it probably for the next few weeks!

20-disappointed-face.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hey whatever happened to Josh Freeman?

Remember when a bunch of you guys thought he was going to rip it up when he left Tampa?

Good times.

Godslay

Banned
Who is this handsome young fella, he looks like he could be jesus reincarnated

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, in your yellow and green, fleece diapers, with your curled-up, fat, balled-up little fists pawin' at the air... for touchdowns.

Pretty close tonight Greg. Not sure if Flacco and Bell can pull it off.

rando14

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, in your yellow and green, fleece diapers, with your curled-up, fat, balled-up little fists pawin' at the air... for touchdowns.

:jnc

Glad to have you here my brother!!

how many of those games were won without some (or all) of their players using PEDs?

Well zero obviously lol. Actually the niners had the biggest margin of victory with the game last year, too bad your boy moved on to greener pastures!!

Talamius

Won't be around much Sunday.
Will be at the game.

Just got my Christmas present from the wife! Going to the most meaningful home game in years.

Greg

Pretty close tonight Greg. Not sure if Flacco and Bell can pull it off.
:jnc

and yeah, it could go either way - good luck!

squicken

Silver said Schwartz gets fired if they miss the playoffs. Long term that's the best thing that can happen for Lions fans and the players

I just hope Torrey Smith has a good game

Top Bottom