• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

BlindRage

So cutler announced the starter..

Anyway, ravens win these next two, get flexed into Sunday night vs the bengals for the division.

Everyone ends up happy.

squicken

Is salty Harbaugh so shook by Cheatin' Pete that he'll run off to Tejas?

Harbaugh to Texas? It’s Not So Crazy

The 49ers coach is downplaying rumors he’s a candidate for the Longhorns’ job, assuming it opens. But given his track record and the fact that he turned down a contract extension before the season began, it’s worth wondering whether the fiery former QB is getting restless in San Francisco

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/12/12/jim-harbaugh-san-francisco-49ers-coaching-rumors/

Well our jury pool was smart enough to convict Sandusky. How many murderers has Florida let walk in the past 2 years? Off the top of my head I remember Anthony and Zimmerman.

Don't forget the idiot that was shot in the face by Hernandez didn't bother to press charges either, but instead sued him years later.

Colasante

Is salty Harbaugh so shook by Cheatin' Pete that he'll run off to Tejas?

I don't think Harbaugh will leave San Francisco, but it's interesting to ponder the repercussions nonetheless. I wonder whether Fangio or Roman would be more likely to get the job should he leave, or whether they'd go outside the organization to find someone. With how stacked that roster is and how competent Baalke and their ownership is, I feel like every coach on the market would love to jump at that opportunity.

Fuck you gata.

Snow is the best thing ever and the only proof of God's existence that I'll allow.
Imagine how peaceful and loving gata might be if he had a little more exposure to the tranquil beauty of snow.

watermark.php

squicken

Harbaugh knows what I've been saying is true all along. Craig Dahl personally closed the 9ers window with his presence

The Rams kind of miss Craig Dahl, though :(

McCleod isn't much of an athlete, and he's just as stupid as Jenkins. Dahl made sure everyone was in the right place, at least. A problem for the Rams is they can't develop any late round talent. Every need has to be filled with a high pick, and even then ...

The Rams kind of miss Craig Dahl, though :(

McCleod isn't much of an athlete, and he's just as stupid as Jenkins. Dahl made sure everyone was in the right place, at least. A problem for the Rams is they can't develop any late round talent. Every need has to be filled with a high pick, and even then ...

Weren't you the one who compiled all of Dahl's fuckups in GIFs? Dahl wouldn't make this squad

bionic77

Blame the gun nuts for getting Zimmerman off.
Not letting you off that easily.

Gun nuts, drug dealers, decaying mummies and meth heads make up the vast majority of Florida's population.

Again, your state sucks. I know this from years of experience. Vegas and Florida attract all the weird, poor and crazy people. They would go to California or other cooler places but you need money to go there so they settle for your shit hole of a state.

squicken

Weren't you the one who compiled all of Dahl's fuckups in GIFs? Dahl wouldn't make this squad

The Rams allow like 70% of all passes thrown to be completed. I mean it is astounding how shitty they are on defense. Dahl is awful, but somehow McCleod is worse

Walton is so fired. Can't wait. Shitty coordinator that no one knows exists

Greg

I've never listened to them before and I don't have access to speakers/headphones at the moment. Anything you'd recommend from their discography so I can get properly prepared?
eh, they only have 1 other CD called Deterioration of Minds, and it's an above average tech death CD

this one has a lot of potential going off of the new song and teaser though - the production is great

rando14

holy dick at that "smashed" thread. never have I seen the sheer amount of thread backfires as I have on neogaf

it's truly remarkable lol

Can you guys start using real units, pls

How am I supposed to know of this chick was a fattie if you keep using stonepoundounceteaspoons

She's not a fatty but definitely has some meat on her bones. I called her chubby at one point, but just went and edited it. If this woman actually does have the link to the topic she doesn't need some anonymous asshole like me hurting her self esteem even more

Top Bottom