• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Browns are gonna rough up Cutler tomorrow, he'll look like garbage, but Bears will probably still win.

Browns fans fresh off that image of him looking like garbo at our last home game of the year will be thrilled when we sign him in Free Agency, and he plays the next home game at Browns stadium next year =/

simples

Banned
this is what eagles fans do in their free time

FhA4oRV.png

#TheWorst

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
this is what eagles fans do in their free time

FhA4oRV.png

#TheWorst

You mean when they aren't stabbing people in the parking lot, lighting cars on fire, or ruining Christmas by attempting to murder Santa Claus?

I just added a bunch of you guys on PSN and I'm not seeing any Angry Birds anything thankfully.

I think I'm still missing a bunch of you regulars though....maybe your PSN names aren't lining up with your GAF names!

squicken

Watching House Hunters International, I don't understand how these Euros live in such small houses. They'll have like an oven shoved at the end of a kitchen in the most inconvenient place

squicken

Was listening to the ATL podcast, and the reference a Damesheck idea about certain guys being "Jenga players". Teams can lose players to injuries and spout next man up, but eventually lose a guy and it all falls down. Obvious guys being Reggie Wayne and Gronk

MRSA

Banned
When I think of Gata I don't think of an alligator. I see a smeagal like creature that's always crawling on the ground snapping at ankles.

JABEE

Leave YankeeHater alone!

YH, why are you playing that $50 Angry Birds game on your Xbox One? You even have LunchBox ragging on you! I would expect him to think paying $50 for something that should only really cost a dollar would be something LunchBox would respect and try to emulate.

Niners suck!

no we don't! we just don't know how to play NBA euro basketball like the seahawks :(

pxNv1qk.gif

and mean ol anquan boldin making dick sherman look foolish.

boldincatch.gif

seahawks should file a complaint with the commish goddell about all the verbal abuse anquan sent dick shermans way during the game. maybe they can write a strongly worded letter like your fans did when they were butt hurt by the kap commercial!

cdyhybrid

no we don't! we just don't know how to play NBA euro basketball like the seahawks :(

pxNv1qk.gif

and mean ol anquan boldin making dick sherman look foolish.

boldincatch.gif

seahawks should file a complaint with the commish goddell about all the verbal abuse anquan sent dick shermans way during the game. maybe they can write a strongly worded letter like your fans did when they were butt hurt by the kap commercial!

Or your fans when they thought yelling at football games was unsportsmanlike!

Or your fans when they thought yelling at football games was unsportsmanlike!

not only do they think yelling is unsportsmanlike, they also think standing is! there has been someone complaining at every game ive ever been to. motherfucker if you dont want it loud and you aren't going to stand up for most of the game or at LEAST on 3rd downs then watch the fucking game at home with your drunkard husband or your rotten crotch wife you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Mindlog

Straight up bets are boring as fuck. What would be some good side betting action to extend avatar duration?

Most Interceptions: Kaepernick or Glennon
Most Sacks: San Francisco or Tampa Bay
Most Rushing Yards: San Francisco or Tampa Bay

First Penalty of 15 or More: San Francisco or Tampa Bay

Gimme Special - Most Passing Yards: Kaepernick or Glennon
Random Special - Longest Field Goal: San Francisco or Tampa Bay
Hometown Special - Tampa Bay False Starts Caused by Crowd Noise: O/U 1.5

The winner gets to add days for every side-bet over the loser.
Drunk gambling GAF™

Top Bottom