• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Narag

One of coworkers defaced my Ray Lewis statue:

There you go.

CASjnHml.jpg

Is this just for last year? I dislike them since they stole Shannon Sharpe for a couple of seasons. Mike Shanahan says it was his greatest mistake of his coaching career and I agree.
I've disliked the Ravens ever since they began actin like punks, and Flacco whined about ESPN giving Tebow more coverage than him and his crappy team.

gcubed

Wait....they UNflexed the Ravens/Pats game in two weeks in favor of the Eagles/Bears game? A couple of NFL powerhouses battling it out in a rivalry game....or Josh McCown and Nick Foles.

Also, doesn't the NFL realize that I was using this Ravens game as an excuse to why I couldn't go to some kid's christmas bullshit party? Fuck.

what, you dont want to see McCoy have another 200 yard rushing game in a boring game but instead would rather see a good game?

Whats wrong with you?

The only thing I have against the Ravens is them knocking the Dolphins out of the playoffs the last time they made it. I still have nightmares of Chad "Lord Noodle" Pennington throwing a pick six to Homeless Reed.

*shudders*

Though I have to admit, that SB run last season was kind of hilarious. I feel really bad for Broncos fans but other than that it was just so funny seeing them make that run. I kind of like that Flacco is a SB MVP because it just seems so odd.

I don't feel too bad because we had no business being in the playoffs, I knew we were going to get crushed by anyone in there, can't hate too much for the ravens being the ones to do it.

Crisco

Banned
Whoa, should be a decent TNF game this week. Time for the Chargers to take up their old habit of beating Peyton Manning.

What are you guys getting each other for Christmas?

We should get bionic some testosterone shots and some make-up to cover up the bruises when his wife hits him.

bionic77

What are you guys getting each other for Christmas?

We should get bionic some testosterone shots and some make-up to cover up the bruises when his wife hits him.
Unlike Tammy my wife could never hurt me even if she tried.

You wouldn't know this because you are dumb and no woman would let you touch her but most women are pretty physically weak. Probably still stronger than Brady but weaker than most men.

gutshot

I think Greg Hardy might be showing some early signs of CTE.

Reporter 1: "Where did you come up with Hogwarts?"

Kraken: "Have you ever seen Harry Potter? Hogwarts. A little witchcraft. Wizardry."

Reporter 1: "How long have you been thinking of that?"

Kraken: "It's The Kraken. Mystical. It's where he lives at."

Reporter 1: "You're mixing mythology and fantasy."

Kraken: "I can do whatever I want. I'm The Kraken. ... If you feel you can ask The Kraken personally where he goes to school, and prove me wrong, then I feel like I'll change it."

Reporter 2: "How long have you been Kraken?"

Kraken: "For as long as I can remember. Yesterday."

Reporter 1: "Is Ole Miss Hogwarts?"

Kraken: "No, that's not where I said I went. Hardy went to Ole Miss."

Reporter 1 as Reporter 2 steps back: "And Kraken didn't?"

Kraken: "That's time blown right there. You gotta listen. I'm talking. You've got to listen.'

http://deadspin.com/greg-hardys-explanation-for-kraken-from-hogwarts-cle-1480618363

Guys, tell Dutch to read Watchmen.

La, la, la la
Wait 'til I get my money right
La, la, la la
Then you can't tell me nothing, right?
Excuse me, was you saying something?
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing
You can't tell me nothing
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing

Night!

Milchjon

I propose 2 chart rules:

1. The fan chart will only be updated in the offseason, when all teams but one have failed.

2. No additional fans will be added to the current SB winner's list.

Prove your NFL GAF addiction first!

Top Bottom