• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Historically the Pack haven't been very good visiting the Cowboys. They need Romo to reach down and Romo like he's never Romo-ed before. Only by his powers will our secondary not look as soft as Charmin.

I propose 2 chart rules:

1. The fan chart will only be updated in the offseason, when all teams but one have failed.

2. No additional fans will be added to the current SB winner's list.

Prove your NFL GAF addiction first!

Rule #2 sounds good. I wouldn't want the Chiefs' list to spiral out of control.

:(

Fantomex

I haven't seen half those people posting this year. Also, I've soiled NFL GAF with more pro-Chiefs spin than anyone else on the list and I do not appear. List invalidated!

I propose 2 chart rules:

1. The fan chart will only be updated in the offseason, when all teams but one have failed.

From creating this chart I got a lot of PM's. And there's usually 2 explanations for some of the names on the list.

1. There are dudes who lurk this thread religiously. They don't post. But they know all our inside jokes, Freeman is fat, Schaub crosseyes, FMT language, Squickening, i mean the whole nine yards. So they PM me to please add their name. This, after I get a ton of complaints about "Why is that dude on the chart? he never posts here anymore". So I take them off and then they PM me and say "Please add me bro".

2. Dudes that beg me to add their names and then are never seen from again after week 3.

zychi

Banned
Historically the Pack haven't been very good visiting the Cowboys. They need Romo to reach down and Romo like he's never Romo-ed before. Only by his powers will our secondary not look as soft as Charmin.

said to tell the pack fans that room's bad December game isn't happening at home. it's happening after xmas against philly on the 29th, BUT dallas will somehow win that game and make the playoffs

From creating this chart I got a lot of PM's. And there's usually 2 explanations for some of the names on the list.

1. There are dudes who lurk this thread religiously. They don't post. But they know all our inside jokes, Freeman is fat, Schaub crosseyes, FMT language, Squickening, i mean the whole nine yards. So they PM me to please add their name. This, after I get a ton of complaints about "Why is that dude on the chart? he never posts here anymore". So I take them off and then they PM me and say "Please add me bro".

2. Dudes that beg me to add their names and then are never seen from again after week 3.

I fall under this, but post once or twice a week. I read the thread at work all day, but can't post because of lack of cell signal, no wifi, and secure internet.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I propose 2 chart rules:

If it's offseason only then it becomes useless for all the people who come in when football is actually played!

If someone doesn't post or stay active in a community...are they part of the community?

Paradoxically, the people most prominent in the community are those you need the chart for the least.

"Now, help me understand something... if you really a leader and you really mean something to your people, ain't you supposed to be in the community with your people? Ain't you supposed to be there? Like the only people I see in the communities are
rappers and ball players, where the fuck all y'all doctors?"
- Killer Mike, That's Life

Mrbob

Mark me under ravens.

And still don't see how eagles/bears is more appealing to the nation but hey. Oh well.

I think it is because they expect the final score to be 50 to 47 with McCown* throwing for 500 yards and McCoy rushing for 700 whereas the Ravens and Pats game would be 3 to 2.

*Cutler will probably be back

Sanjuro

When I did the MLB one, I searched for posts for some of the beggars. If I didn't see anything, I waited until the next season to add them.

woodchuck

We have one of the worst defenses of all time and a coaching staff too stupid to make adjustments. Even if romo has the greatest game of his life, packers will still win.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Me too, bro! Stick around, post, and they'll add you.

Actually, what do you think of Joe Flacco?

f7NLp.png

BlindRage

Me too, bro! Stick around, post, and they'll add you.

Actually, what do you think of Joe Flacco?
Eh, I like him. That throw at the end of the Vikings game was good. I do think he throws too many picks. 0 in the playoffs than this year I think it's like 17tds/15int. We have needed a franchise qb the whole time we have been a team though, this is as close as we have gotten.

The real thing, what do you think of ray rice? I love him and all for the 4th down play last year, but he isn't doing shit this year. I find myself liking pierce more and more each game. I like the way he runs.

Wish I was into gaf when the Super Bowl happened last year, would love to see this thread when the lights went out. (NFL makes BILLIONS, and the lights go out? I still don't believe it). At least we won.

bigosc2k

Banned

I never get added to niners list.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
this makes me laugh

POST, YOU PEOPLE

Seriously just post you people.

What's the worse that can happen? You get ridiculed about your team? You've lurked here enough to know if I'm still standing you have no real excuse unless you're a Bills fan.

imtehman

Banned
after watching the seahawks the whole year i'm beginning to see why they are good at home. It has nothing to do with the crowd. It has everything to do with Refs letting Seattle get away with a lot more stuff than they do on the road. Would be nice to see # of penalties the Seahawks have on the road compared to at home

after watching the seahawks the whole year i'm beginning to see why they are good at home. It has nothing to do with the crowd. It has everything to do with Refs letting Seattle get away with a lot more stuff than they do on the road. Would be nice to see # of penalties the Seahawks have on the road compared to at home

The goal in life is to emulate FIFA

I'm a lurker because you guys know football way better than I do and it's fun watching you guys banter. I stay because I like football and you guys are by far my favorite GAF community

I like want to see dat gator and cat fight. Money's on the cat, always

And Everytime I see Kap kisses his biceps I get more frustrated...it's like his brain is diminishing

Top Bottom