• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Wynnebeck

Banned
Welp, it's that time of the week where I hope the Cowboys don't completely fuck up and give me a near heart attack.

(Surely they can win against a gimped Packers team, right? Right?)

Should be the easiest game of the year for the Cowboys going by these first couple of plays.

duxstar

Likewise. Team was fairing badly thanks to stinkers by Vereen, Cameron, Demaryius Thomas and Shady McCoy....

Thanks Based Foles, Charles and Seahawks D (70% of my pts).

I had

Victor Cruz
Josh Gordon
Riley Cooper (Cecil Shorts was out of the game)

Phil Dawson was leading the team in points until the god got a touchdown, and then Charles went off

I hope they don't slow Charles down lol

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Why show up now then? Front running pig.

Don't pretend I'm never around during games or after losses. Cheater "fans" are just overly sensitive because I enjoy pointing out the flaws of your shit show franchise and expose your bandwagon fan base on a regular basis.

There are good Dolphins fans in here who I respect. So far you and your worthless fucking comments have done nothing to show you should be considered part of that group.

I don't want the respect of any sports fan from Boston.

Don't pretend I'm never around during games or after losses. Cheater "fans" are just overly sensitive because I enjoy pointing out the flaws of your shit show franchise and expose your bandwagon fan base on a regular basis.

Congrats on beating us and our shit show franchise for the first time in 4 years.

rando14

ITS LACY TIME

Eddie-Lacy-Alabama-8x102-278x350.jpg

Apparently this is the draft order for those wondering

1) Houston
2) St. Louis ( from Was.)
3) Jacksonville
4) Cleveland
5) Oakland

Damn jags were so close

Milchjon

LOL LOL LOL

This is probably the most self absorbed and mistaken comment I've read in here for a while.

Keep telling yourself that it's that.

Because there are several people in here that do that. But unlike you, we don't dislike them, because we can remember their actual posts about that stuff instead of just a few cuntish comments in between.

Yeah, like there's no salt at all when they win :p

We've lost some good men after Pats wins.

Hah that's why I didn't specify when they win or lose

The point should be he doesn't post in general, no that he has specific hours he needs to work on the forum.

I agree. I don't pay close enough attention to who posts at all times. I just see the argument that if you don't post during games you can't post at all or w/e

Tamanon

Banned
Apparently this is the draft order for those wondering

1) Houston
2) St. Louis ( from Was.)
3) Jacksonville
4) Cleveland
5) Oakland

Damn jags were so close

Hey, I'm happy the Jags are regaining their position. A win today would've dropped them to around 10!

Top Bottom