• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

I don't know if Soliai ever came back but I hope he's alright. Same with Grimes. The Dolphins secondary is lost without him, he's just as important to them as Gronk to the Pats.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I think its funny you come and talk shit now but you were invisible the whole game.

Why listen to you and your kind ignorantly whine about refs for 3 hours when I should be paying attention to the Dolphins playing one of their most important games in recent years?

Offense looked sharp with out Ap. Asiata play his ass off today .

D step up big against a good offense . Harrison smith comig. Back was big help

Still don't think cassel is the answer .

Godslay

Banned
I want to see games at Mile High. Quit your superstitions man!

No superstition, just think the offense needs that time on the field. Also I think it would do the Broncos well to face some adversity. Isn't going to happen at this rate, so going by this trend you'll get your wish.

Milchjon

Why listen to you and your kind ignorantly whine about refs for 3 hours when I should be paying attention to the Dolphins playing one of their most important games in recent years?

There are good Dolphins fans in here who I respect. So far you and your worthless fucking comments have done nothing to show you should be considered part of that group.

Maybe if you were actually here during the game you could see what is being discussed. Sure, you're probably one of those drugged up assholes from Miami, so reading is difficult either way, but hey maybe give it a try once?

Instead of showing up like the miserable little cunt that you are after we lose a game. We all know that you would be the biggest crybaby here had we pulled this one off.

In short, go fuck yourself.

MechDX

Thread is full of Chiefs life longs. Just need Panther Lotus and dancing Korean avatar girl and the circle will be complete,.

Maybe if you were actually here during the game you could see what is being discussed. Sure, you're probably one of those drugged up assholes from Miami, so reading is difficult either way, but hey maybe give it a try once?

Instead of showing up like the miserable little cunt that you are after we lose a game. We all know that you would be the biggest crybaby here had we pulled this one off.

Exhibit A of why no one likes the Patriots or their fans.

Ultratech

Welp, it's that time of the week where I hope the Cowboys don't completely fuck up and give me a near heart attack.

(Surely they can win against a gimped Packers team, right? Right?)

relax... i hate this argument, who cares if someone was here or not. Half the time I have to force myself to post these days, because I always have a group of friends over, who wants to be posting during that.

Because it clearly shows your worth as a fan to be posting here during a game.

At least we get great levels of salt after pats games.

cajunator

Banned

Dont do this

Top Bottom