• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

simples

Banned
No superstition, just think the offense needs that time on the field. Also I think it would do the Broncos well to face some adversity. Isn't going to happen at this rate, so going by this trend you'll get your wish.
no adversity for the broncos

that's perfect, that will give you more time to not jaknquit after getting salty about your next loss.

brentech

LOL LOL LOL

This is probably the most self absorbed and mistaken comment I've read in here for a while.

Keep telling yourself that it's that.

Because there are several people in here that do that. But unlike you, we don't dislike them, because we can remember their actual posts about that stuff instead of just a few cuntish comments in between.

why ya'll blowing up after this loss, jesus. just let it be before you end up getting banned.

Jones trying to get his

Sanjuro

I even said before the game that the rest of the season is meaningless anyway. At least the game was competitive and entertaining to watch.

The only thing that really matters today is that John Cena brings home the real championship.

Hunter S.

have the best receivers in the league

and need to rely on dolphins to cheat them a win to stay relevant. small market hick football

But, do you have legal weed and snowboarding and hardly any smog I doubt it?!!? That has been voted the most beautiful state. I could go on!

duxstar

Apparently this is the draft order for those wondering

1) Houston
2) St. Louis ( from Was.)
3) Jacksonville
4) Cleveland
5) Oakland

All of those teams need a real Quarterback

1. Keenum
2. Bradford
3. Henne
4. Campbell
5. Mcgloin

Could realistically see 3 quarterbacks go in the first 3 picks, unless the Ram's get ANOTHER kings ransom for the #2 pick

1) Houston
3) Jacksonville
4) Cleveland
5) Oakland

All of those teams need a real Quarterback

1. Keenum
2. Bradford
3. Henne
4. Campbell
5. Mcgloin

Could realistically see 3 quarterbacks go in the first 3 picks, unless the Ram's get ANOTHER kings ransom for the #2 pick

Raiders won't grab a QB in the top 5.

BWeujMPCUAAU2Yy.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Exhibit A of why no one likes the Patriots or their fans.

I love Dutch and majority of Pats-GAF (not Gata).

1) Houston
3) Jacksonville
4) Cleveland
5) Oakland

Damn jags were so close

So you're telling me we have a very small chance to maybe get the #2 pick? But looks like at best we could get #3.

Can't ever count on the Browns to win a game that matters for the Packers.

How bout your own team win it's games instead of you having to worry about some other team winning for you?

Top Bottom