• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

BWeujMPCUAAU2Yy.jpg
where is "much leg"

I love Dutch and majority of Pats-GAF (not Gata).

So you're telling me we have a very small chance to maybe get the #2 pick? But looks like at best we could get #3.

How bout your own team win it's games instead of you having to worry about some other team winning for you?

kave kitty pls

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I knew I shouldn't have counted on the Raiders today, but good GOD.

Though looks like they are about to at least score something...

Wynnebeck

Banned
Welp. That's it for the season. 6-9-1. At least we'll get some good picks for the draft. We need to do something about this coaching though. Capers has to go.

Godslay

Banned
no adversity for the broncos

that's perfect, that will give you more time to not jaknquit after getting salty about your next loss.

If you want to call it jaknquit then so be it. I don't really give a flying fuck. I'll come and go as I please. If you don't like it, drive your happy ass over here and make me post.

LJ11

My god if that screen by the Panthers didn't have an ineligible man down field you might as well get rid of the rule entirely

Apparently this is the draft order for those wondering

1) Houston
2) St. Louis ( from Was.)
3) Jacksonville
4) Cleveland
5) Oakland

All of those teams need a real Quarterback

1. Keenum
2. Bradford
3. Henne
4. Campbell
5. Mcgloin

Could realistically see 3 quarterbacks go in the first 3 picks, unless the Ram's get ANOTHER kings ransom for the #2 pick

Boo, hopefully Browns Strength of Schedule ends up worse. It would suck to have had the Jags beat us, yet they have the higher pick.

cajunator

Banned
Brees
wat r u doin

Oline is swiss cheese. He has to make very quick decisions. Very little time to make a read and I think hes forcing it a bit. Rams have had several games like this against us. We lost to them when they were 0-8 and a couple other times as well. He also needs to stop trying to force it to Graham.

Wes

venison crêpe
Boo, hopefully Browns Strength of Schedule ends up worse. It would suck to have had the Jags beat us, yet they have the higher pick.

@Ryan_McCrystal 14m
Browns fans should root hard for all AFC West and NFC West teams. Will help them jump Jaguars in draft tiebreaker.

Top Bottom