• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Patriots7

LOL Denvers defense is abysmal, and if they lose Miller where are they going to generate a pass rush? It's most likely going to be cold. If it's windy or snowing the Broncos are fucked. Not an automatic win, but would heavily favor the Pats.

I need a gif
An abysmal defense does not mean that the Patriots' offense will get back in sync, nor can the Pats defense stop the Broncos offense (in all fairness, the Broncos didn't have J. Thomas when they played us)
Then add in the fact that it would be at Denver.

Yeah, not happening.

Mrbob

He's got the cutler-itis, boobs.... leave him alone. You of all people should know thats a real thing!

I think we can at least agree it feels good knowing Detroit is still Detroit and shat the season away. Another year where either the Bears or Packers will win the NFC North.

ok, I've recovered.

If the eagles win tonight, Packers're going to win the super bowl. Bring it home Philly!

Is there a form to fill out to be an eagles fan, or do I just find the nearest santa and sock him in the face?

The only way an eagles win will confirm another GB SB is if wellie breaks another laptop

Tabris

If Peyton can beat Brees' 2011 record, then he will have the undoubtable best regular season ever by a QB. I think those records will stand for a while.

It requires a special dynamic for those records. If DEN defence wasn't so bad, then you wouldn't have so many shootout games for Peyton's stats to be so high.

Godslay

Banned
LOL Denvers defense is abysmal, and if they lose Miller where are they going to generate a pass rush? It's most likely going to be cold. If it's windy or snowing the Broncos are fucked. Not an automatic win, but would heavily favor the Pats.

I need a gif

It's as good as the 2011 Giants, by the numbers.

AFC North Champions!

hhh1.gif

bonesquad

After the Bears beat up on an unmotivated Eagles team tonight the Packers should start Tolzien next week. No point in risking Rodgers and fuck Flynn.

Patriots7

Mentioning the Patriots accomplishments without referencing SpyGate would be like calling Barry Bonds the home run king without mentioning his PED use.
So no teams accomplishments should be mentioned without referencing the fact that it was a perfectly accepted tradition that they likely employed..?

Farooq

Banned
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...lay-philadelphia-eagles?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Romo said his back, which was sore coming into Sunday's victory over the Washington Redskins, troubled him after a hit in the first half. "That triggered it a little bit," Romo said. "Whatever the kid did on that one play, it really sent something that didn't feel comfortable. "But it's in a completely different spot than the back stuff I had last year, so that's a good sign."

"He's kind of getting some special treatment for it," Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said. "It kind of was going down his leg there a little bit. But you saw it -- it didn't keep him from playing and won't keep [him] from playing."

So, apparently Romo's back is what caused the pain in his leg. His limp was pretty significant, what kind of back injury would cause pain to travel to your leg, forcing you to limp?

GAF, I am a bit concerned.
Somebody hold me.

LTd is a moron, ask why the Ravens loss, he said inexperience, what? this is the defending SB champ, they have been in the playoffs 5 straight years, hey LTd they got their asses beat..

Hunter S.

It's as good as the 2011 Giants, by the numbers.
Q!outing this for some excited pats fans SOURCE NFL.com
1. Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller left with a knee injury in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Houston Texans. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports that Miller will have an MRI on Monday, but he is walking and the knee isn't unstable, per a source close to the Broncos' pass rusher.

This does not sound too bad especially if he gets the bye.

Tabris

Same amount of championships as your hockey team has in 42 years!

Lazy. Keep it within the sport for trash talking. I wouldn't expect you to be able to because your NFL team hasn't won shit for a long time. Rex Grossman lol

Also surprised you had time to take your mouth off Ditka's dick to trash talk.

Kiryu

Alright I am going to support Atlanta Falcons to win tomorrow so Cardinals can get in the playoff if they beat 49ers...

MechDX

Another thing: we better hire a coach with some offense experience. Stafford is owed 91mil, and has regressed all season. His footwork is horrible, his mechanics are terrible. If he's not fixed soon, we're going to be stuck with a very expensive bad QB. I laugh at Romo all the time, but he fixed his passing mechanics early in his career to good effect. Phillip River's mechanics were fixed this year. Stafford still has time, but he needs to be fixed ASAP. He constantly overthrows receivers, throws a Favre-esque side arm, and constantly throws off his back foot. And he's been doing that for years, with no coaches addressing it.

Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, and even Cam Newton constantly look better than him. He has the worst 4th quarter QBR in the league, even worse than Geno Smith. Dude is trash.

Gary+Kubiak+Houston+Texans+v+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+x7eHt3QDTYLl.jpg

Top Bottom