• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Edited and correct. Patriots accomplishments have a huge asterisk by it. I don't count them. Brady hasn't won shit since 07. Mannings 3 - Brady 0 since spy gate.

Brady beat Peyton in the last 2 games, what the fuck are you on about?

God, why do I even talk to your dumb ass.

Lazy. Keep it within the sport for trash talking. I wouldn't expect you to be able to because your NFL team hasn't won shit for a long time. Rex Grossman lol

Also surprised you had time to take your mouth off Ditka's dick to trash talk.

I have never followed Chicago. No one in my family does. I follow Carolina, unfortunately.

Well, not this year. But last couple of years, yes, unfortunately.

MechDX

The 2011 Giants team wasn't very good in general.

david-tyree-new-york-giants-super-bowl-e1294158550948.jpg

Those lucky bastards!

Wynnebeck

Banned
After beating the hell out of my bed's pillows, I actually hope the Bears win tonight so we can end this shit show and get down to restructuring this entire team. Fire staff, fire defense and waive people, get Rodgers healthy, and research like mad for draft picks. This year wasn't it, but next year could be something special if we can stay healthy and get Rodgers and Lacy back on track.

Setting aside the pissfest for a moment

What's the Week 17 scenarios for the Dolphins, Ravens, Chargers, and Steelers? I mean, how does it work that none of them control their own destiny?

Boogie9IGN

I'm so sad after the Packers loss. I was sitting here with my new beanie and gloves too, now I'm just glad I was home alone so my roommates can't talk shit ):

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Schwartz has 12mil left on his contract, wow. 6mil a year. Dude is getting paid as much as a coach with Super Bowl experience.
http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2013/12/22/5235570/jim-schwartz-contract-detroit-lions

Lions fired Steve Mariucci when he had 11mil left on his contract, so I'm not worried. In a perfect world he'd be fired tomorrow, but I have a feeling it'll be next Monday instead.

He YELLED AT THE FANS. There's no excuse for him to coach next week's game.

Draconian

After beating the hell out of my bed's pillows, I actually hope the Bears win tonight so we can end this shit show and get down to restructuring this entire team. Fire staff, fire defense and waive people, get Rodgers healthy, and research like mad for draft picks. This year wasn't it, but next year could be something special if we can stay healthy and get Rodgers and Lacy back on track.

I have no confidence in this front office to fire anybody after Capers came back after that playoff game last year where we had no clue how to defend the read option and Kaepernick ran all over us. I'll believe it when I see it.

Godslay

Banned
Q!outing this for some excited pats fans SOURCE NFL.com

This does not sound too bad especially if he gets the bye.

Yeah, don't want to get my hopes up too high. Have to wait to see the MRI to determine the damage. Hopefully he can just brace up and play.

The good part is that the weakest link of the defense is not the dline. It's the secondary. Champ looked good today in limited snaps, had very good speed, so that's promising.

We will get Wolfe back soon, hopefully Moore, and the secondary will quickly shore up. The problem will then be what the hell they are doing with Lenon and Woodyard. Lenon is crap, but he keeps coming in and starting. So either they are resting Woodyard or they think (wrongful in my mind) that Lenon is better than Woodyard. It will be interesting, but they have a couple of weeks to get healthy and prepared. Hopefully they get it together.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Setting aside the pissfest for a moment

What's the Week 17 scenarios for the Dolphins, Ravens, Chargers, and Steelers? I mean, how does it work that none of them control their own destiny?

Steelers need the Jets to beat the Dolphins (will happen), need the Chiefs to beat the Chargers (iffy), and need the Bengals to beat the Ravens (will also happen) and of course they have to win themselves.

ESPN keeps sayin DALLAS wins the East if Philly loses tonight.

Its incorrect, Dallas has to win next week.

Patriots just stomped a mud hole in the world champs and everybody wants to come out of the woodwork trashing their accomplishments. Pats victories always bring out the insecurities of lessers. Winners cheat, fact, don't hate them for doing it better than your team.

No, hate them for being the whiny, flag begging, crybabies that they are (excluding Wilfork, he cool). GG dickweeds, kiss my ass, and congrats on another East title. Fuckers.

Top Bottom