• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Draconian

I just don't even know what to say anymore. This team has so many flaws it makes me angry. That and losing a game like that makes me want to break something. I'd rather lose 40-0 than to lose because our QB was a moron and choked in the biggest situations all day.

WedgeX

Banned
So. Top people interested in coaching the lions correlated by those who would have a positive influence on the organization?

Jarate

Banned
Fuck Slocum
Fuck Flynn
Fuck Stoneburner

That was literally one of the most frustrating games ive ever fucking seen

We were fucking gift wrapped that game. And we fucking blew it

I hope Quarless gets cut too, I hope our entire o-line gets fucking cut

Mrbob

HEY FLYNN

6ovi8N4.gif

jay-cutler.jpg

There was nothing wrong with the clock management there. It was all poor execution, that false start wasn't on McCarthy and Flynn not realizing the clock was running wasn't on him either.
If only a head coach was in any way responsible for how well his team executes the game plan.

bonesquad

There was nothing wrong with the clock management there. It was all poor execution, that false start wasn't on McCarthy and Flynn not realizing the clock was running wasn't on him either.

Maybe. But even the play before they were taking their time. I get they didn't trust their D to stop anything if the Steelers got the ball back, but come on. You don't do that until it's tied just for the reason Flynn can fuck up.

I can't wait until Flynn is gone... and the whole D while we're at it.

Loss was entirely on McCarthy and his brilliant 2 min. drill playcalling. Put that fuck in the hall of fame. The fact the Packers are still possibly in this is proof that the NFCN is one of the worst divisions in NFL history this season.

belushy

Banned
So for the Steelers to get into the playoffs, the Jets need to beat the Dolphins, the Bengals need to beat the Ravens, Chiefs to beat the Chargers, and of course the Steelers need to win.

Am I missing anything?

Draconian

Go fuck a duck McCarthy, why in the ever loving shit did you run it you cunt? Take a fucking spike and plan your fucking play. Fat sack of shit.

Mike's playcalling is hilarious.

We take over at the 3 after a Steelers turnover in the 3rd. Mike forgets who Lacy is, calls pass plays.

We are running a two minute drill with no timeouts and Lacy is out. Mike wants to run the ball.

He is such a moron when it comes to situational football, it is mind-boggling.

Another thing: we better hire a coach with some offense experience. Stafford is owed 91mil, and has regressed all season. His footwork is horrible, his mechanics are terrible. If he's not fixed soon, we're going to be stuck with a very expensive bad QB. I laugh at Romo all the time, but he fixed his passing mechanics early in his career to good effect. Phillip River's mechanics were fixed this year. Stafford still has time, but he needs to be fixed ASAP. He constantly overthrows receivers, throws a Favre-esque side arm, and constantly throws off his back foot. And he's been doing that for years, with no coaches addressing it.

Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, and even Cam Newton constantly look better than him. He has the worst 4th quarter QBR in the league, even worse than Geno Smith. Dude is trash.

ok, I've recovered.

If the eagles win tonight, Packers're going to win the super bowl. Bring it home Philly!

Is there a form to fill out to be an eagles fan, or do I just find the nearest santa and sock him in the face?

JABEE

Mentioning the Patriots accomplishments without referencing SpyGate would be like calling Barry Bonds the home run king without mentioning his PED use.

Top Bottom