• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Patriots7

How do the Dolphins beat us and then embarrassingly lose to Thad Lewis?

I'm not even kidding, I didn't watch the game. What happened?

Because our coaching staffs are different sides of the same dumb-as-shit coin.

And they've both won the super bowl! An inspiration to dumbasses everywhere.

I do have to say thst I don't think Tomlin is quite in McCarthy's class on the stupidity side of things. It takes a special kind of dumb to run the ball 1st and goal from the 5 with no timeouts and 30 seconds left.

I don't think that was so bad. The false start afterward was a killer. You could tell GB wasn't ready for the following play.

On the Steelers side, it was 2nd down so I guess they didn't want to take any chances, but GB was marching up and down the field all game.

I don't think that was so bad. The false start afterward was a killer. You could tell GB wasn't ready for the following play.

On the Steelers side, it was 2nd down so I guess they didn't want to take any chances, but GB was marching up and down the field all game.
So many mental errors on both sides today. I know the conditions sucked, but you'd think guys could avoid jumping offsides or moving early on the offensive line.

Oh well. Here's to our super bowl rematch in a new york blizzard!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I haven't yelled at a television like that in years.

Jets win! Bills win! Pats win! Steelers win!

Steelers still mathematically alive for a playoff spot!

v8eAGx9.gif

Also, lol Liedowns and lol Cheatins.

Top Bottom