• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

KaYotiX

Banned
maybe, I'm just saying a hypothetical:

@bears
saints @ lambeau
@seahawks

Are all winnable games with Rodgers and Lacy. There are a ton of other factors to prevent it (can rodgers take a hit without his collarbone snapping? will they even clear him, period?), but for a team this bad to have a punchers chance... is wonderful.

But I need the eagles to come through first!

Amen! If Rodgers isn't cleared next week then I dunno WTF to think.... It has to be alot worse than what everyone thinks.

As a Philadelphia native, I grew up disliking the Eagles with a white hot passion, but hot damn if I'm not cheering for you guys as hard as I can.

LET'S GO EAGLESSSSSS!

I'm a philly native, but love all teams from Philadelphia, Football to soccer, college to pro level :)

Fellas I`m on my phone but where do the Chargers stand in the AFC playoff race? They are 6th correct?

they're in 8th cuz they have worse conference record than the ravens and the dolphins.

basically, the chargers need both teams to lose again next week, and for the chargers to win, in order to make the playoff.

I want the Eagles to win the Super Bowl. I would deserve to eat all that crow for talkin so much shit on Chip Kelly, plus I have been relying on them for fantasy

Allen didn't even crack 1000 yards so far. 963 yards receiving.

Eddie Lacy has over 1000 yards rushing, with 236 yards receiving. 8 TDs to Allen's 7. I would still take him over Allen.

sorry but there have been plenty of rookie RB's who tear it up in their first year (some high picks some not). WR, and being a #1 WR, in the nfl is a totally different beast and i put more worth on a rookie WR doing it because it doesn't happen often

simples

Banned
sorry but there have been plenty of rookie RB's who tear it up in their first year

QBs do it all the time too, then they suck dick after defenses figure them out.

dime a dozen these frauds

HFCCKJP.png

Man, Eagles are just having their way with Chicago. I thought this one was going to be close.

I might even have to turn this one off early if the Eagles score again before the end of the 1st.

brentech

Amen! If Rodgers isn't cleared next week then I dunno WTF to think.... It has to be alot worse than what everyone thinks.

if they're going with the, 'we shouldnt clear him because D is so bad' defense for this week, he sure ain't coming back next week regardless of outcome

Top Bottom