• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

I'm losing now by 4 points because he has Forte and Foles and I have McCoy.

YOU ARE UP BY 21. RUN THE BALL. BEARS. YOU ARE DOWN BY 21. PASS.

Doorman

As someone who has Brandon Marshall against an opponent with Nick Foles tonight...

...Fuck you, Bears. I hope Green Bay wins the division you underperforming bastards.

They know their team. I trust them.

That's why I'm going to watch this brutal beatdown of the bears intently from start to finish.

I'm not actually a huge NFL fan. I pay attention only when there are important games for the eagles going on.

that being said, I think the bears are better than this- getting blown out 21-0 before the first quarter is even over is just bizarre. they'll put some points on the board, but spotting a team as good as the eagles 3 touchdowns right off the bat is asking a bit much.

Subitai

Long time casual broncos fan (since elway losing to the skins in 88), but the bandwagon hype around the eagles is starting to feel appealing.

Still confused as to how they got blown out by the vikings.

Drakeon

Long time casual broncos fan (since elway losing to the skins in 88), but the bandwagon hype around the eagles is starting to feel appealing.

Still confused as to how they got blown out by the vikings.
Your team has one of the best QBs ever and you're attracted to the Eagles? Bullshit. You aren't a Broncos fan.

effzee

I'm not actually a huge NFL fan. I pay attention only when there are important games for the eagles going on.

that being said, I think the bears are better than this- getting blown out 21-0 before the first quarter is even over is just bizarre. they'll put some points on the board, but spotting a team as good as the eagles 3 touchdowns right off the bat is asking a bit much.

Eagles have 3 times this season let up on a 20 points plus lead.

The defense isn't great and when they get a huge lead they don't play as intense.

Eagles have 3 times this season let up on a 20 points plus lead.

The defense isn't great and when they get a huge lead they don't play as intense.

Their offense simply isn't designed for clock control. It's a great idea to score points but terrible when you're trying to hold off a team that's heating up. The defense can't play hard when they're getting +20 plays per game compared to the average.

Greg

just got back from the bar

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH 10 SECONDS LEFT, FLYNN?! SPIKE THE DAMN BALL IF YOU WANT TO PULL YOUR NOTEPAD OUT AND TAKE NOTES ON THE DEFENSE!

it doesn't matter though - go eagles

Godslay

Banned
Well I'm headed out Gaf. Another great Sunday. I'll be back tomorrow to cheer on the Greggernaut.

I'll leave Broncos Gaf with this little piece of hope, keep your fingers crossed, Vic is reliable.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 4m
Von Miller doubtful to play in Oakland. Initial diagnosis is a knee sprain. They'll throw that knee in the MRI tube tomorrow to make certain.

Subitai

Your team has one of the best QBs ever and you're attracted to the Eagles? Bullshit. You aren't a Broncos fan.
isn't that the definition of casual

I just think Peyton will tighten up if he doesn't get up big in a playoff game and if they make it to NJ, the weather will probably be bad and mess up his last good chance to get the franchise a title. SB loser always has a miserable following year which will probably be his last good chance before his age starts to undermine his play. He's not as athletic as Farve and won't be as good the last 2 years of his contract. I hope I'm wrong.

Anyway, going to work and visiting relatives who are all fans is what is getting to me.

Top Bottom