• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

squicken

sorry but there have been plenty of rookie RB's who tear it up in their first year (some high picks some not). WR, and being a #1 WR, in the nfl is a totally different beast and i put more worth on a rookie WR doing it because it doesn't happen often

Lacy and Stacy are carrying their offenses for teams playing backup QBs. Allen is a cog but Rivers is the guy running the show

effzee

Man, Eagles are just having their way with Chicago. I thought this one was going to be close.

I might even have to turn this one off early if the Eagles score again before the end of the 1st.

Eagles have shown that they will blow all big leads. Wouldn't schock me one bit if its tied in the 2nd half.

Can my man Casey get a damn TD?

gutshot

Holding that ball in 1 hand like that. McCoy is gonna fumble.

He's been doing that forever yet has surprisingly few fumbles in his career. The thing is you actually have to catch him to force a fumble.

Man, Eagles are just having their way with Chicago. I thought this one was going to be close.

I might even have to turn this one off early if the Eagles score again before the end of the 1st.

I wouldn't if I were you. The Eagles have shown a tendency to build up big leads but then piss them away and make it close on the end.

effzee

Ok put in Barkley and Brown for the rest of the game. Let Shurmur coach.

Let Chip, Nick, Lesean, and Desean go plan for next week.

Godslay

Banned
sorry but there have been plenty of rookie RB's who tear it up in their first year (some high picks some not). WR, and being a #1 WR, in the nfl is a totally different beast and i put more worth on a rookie WR doing it because it doesn't happen often

Yeah, maybe so. I still think Eddie wins it. Allen has been very good, and at times not so hot. He'll have a 100+ yard game, followed by stinkers. For instance, last 4 games:

106, 59, 29, 26.

Eddie has done the same to some degree, but I still think he's be more consistent and better than Allen thus far in there careers. It will be interesting to see who ends up with it.

Gio has been pretty good too. 1136 total yards 8 tds.

Yeah, forgot about Gio. Throw him in the mix too.

Top Bottom