• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Was up in Denver all day with family in town, so I've missed the fun.

1) Chiefs looked bad. I hate imagining playing the Colts again in the wild card round.

2) Congrats to the Colts for getting it done.

3) Congrats to the Broncos for closing out the AFC West.

4) I offered a one finger salute to Mile High as I drove by it on 25.

5) Good game in the championship, Rando. Loser Stafford and injured Bush really swamped your team. Peyton Manning, I salute you. "Weeee are the champions, my friend!"

JCizzle

Fraudgers might gain the courage to put on his pads and warm-up next week before running back into the locker room and begging McCarthy to tell the press how tough he was out there. Cutler is their only chance.

effzee

Their offense simply isn't designed for clock control. It's a great idea to score points but terrible when you're trying to hold off a team that's heating up. The defense can't play hard when they're getting +20 plays per game compared to the average.

Well thats on Chip. He needs to switch it up when up that big. Just run run run with their big power formation. Hope he doesn't make the same mistake tonight or worse next week if we are in a similar spot.

Carry Williams is a great pick up.

1) Chiefs looked bad. I hate imagining playing the Colts again in the wild card round.

And you don't praise the wonderful Colorado weather we're having?! Get outta town...=p

Hunter S.

5) Good game in the championship, Rando. Loser Stafford and injured Bush really swamped your team. Peyton Manning, I salute you. "Weeee are the champions, my friend!"
So you live in Colorado? My guess Colorado Springs?

Well I'm headed out Gaf. Another great Sunday. I'll be back tomorrow to cheer on the Greggernaut.

I'll leave Broncos Gaf with this little piece of hope, keep your fingers crossed, Vic is reliable.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 4m
Von Miller doubtful to play in Oakland. Initial diagnosis is a knee sprain. They'll throw that knee in the MRI tube tomorrow to make certain.

Glad to have you back around Slay! And hopeful news on Von! GF told me full ACL tears are usually pretty easy to diagnose (just pull on it and they'll know) so hopeful it's not that if they need an MRI. That said it could still be a partial tear. Hoping for the best as we've had enough issues getting pressure on opposing QBs this year.

I moved here this summer (the Springs) and I love the weather every day, sun or snow. It beats the 105 of west Texas.

Ahhh...Springs is an okay town. Haven't been there in years since my grandma move up to Denver. My parents said the town is kinda in decline, I'd have to visit to see what they mean.

Mrbob

Hahaha Cutler gives no fucks. Defense will give up yards and a FG try on that yard and distance, yet Cutler just chucks it deep.

Top Bottom