• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Gonna be awesome seeing Tony Romo slay these great Eagles next Sunday night as he starts his run to the Super Bowl.

I wonder how many Cowboys fans actually believe they'll win next week. Can't be many.

Hunter S.

Not even close to as ugly as Alexander Ovechkin you fucken hypocrite.

alex-ovechkin-hockey-headshot-photo.jpg

KaYotiX

Banned
Gonna be awesome seeing Tony Romo slay these great Eagles next Sunday night as he starts his run to the Super Bowl.

I wonder how many Cowboys fans actually believe they'll win next week. Can't be many.

I doubt any Cowboys fans think they can win after the last few weeks of ineptitude

Mrbob

The Cowboys defense is worse than the Bears defense. Can you blame them?

Doorman

Do you also chase after people and attack them after they pat you on the back? Because that sounded Jim Schwartz-like.

Interestingly enough, I was just thinking that Jim Harbs would be just the sort of bullheaded jackass that actually would steal someone else's sandwich right out from under them.

effzee

So long as Chip doesn't have another brain fart and decides not to run with McCoy and Foles doesn't play like he did in the first Cowboys game, the Eagles offense should rip the Cowboys D apart.

Now I don't expect our D to stop the Cowboys either.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Interestingly enough, I was just thinking that Jim Harbs would be just the sort of bullheaded jackass that actually would steal someone else's sandwich right out from under them.

:kas

Touchdown

Banned
Watching this game makes me more pissed about last week's game against the Vikings. We could of ran the ball in that game and won. Arghhhhhhh

Top Bottom