• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Gonna be awesome seeing Tony Romo slay these great Eagles next Sunday night as he starts his run to the Super Bowl.

I wonder how many Cowboys fans actually believe they'll win next week. Can't be many.

Here you go:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 1h

Cowboys playing 8th win-or-go-home game in Week 17 or playoffs with Tony Romo as starting QB. They're 1-6 in past 7 games, 0-3 in week 17.

Yet, Ovi managed to snag this:

6PCZfVF.jpg

Jqiiy.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford's girlfriend.

2zeRs9N.jpg

Absolutely agree. Preach Miss Stafford. If you're a fan of your team support them, Detroit fans are disgraceful at times. We don;t deserve a guy as talented as Stafford.

Since most of our fans hate him so much I hope we trade him to a contender and they come into Detroit and put a fucking knife in our hearts like Brees did to San Diego. Fuck Detroit fans and thats on some drunk talk where the truth comes out.

Draconian

I took a nap to forget about our loss and start thinking about next season, Packers-GAF.

Anyway, I guess I'll turn my TV on and just check the score-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bears.

squicken

I can't get over how bad Miami was today. Biggest disappointment I think that happened this week. Detroit choking was inevitable

Doorman

Stafford's girlfriend.

2zeRs9N.jpg

smh. It's never a good idea for relatives of players to try and "defend" when the team is failing. She's fair to be frustrated, but good lord fans are going to rip her apart for that now, and rightfully so. Reminds me so much of the "true fans support their team 100% and cheer for them no matter what!" bullshit argument. Home field advantage is something earned, not given.

EDIT:
Absolutely agree. Preach Miss Stafford. If you're a fan of your team support them, Detroit fans are disgraceful at times. We don;t deserve a guy as talented as Stafford.

Since most of our fans hate him so much I hope we trade him to a contender and they come into Detroit and put a fucking knife in our hearts like Brees did to San Diego. Fuck Detroit fans and thats on some drunk talk where the truth comes out.

Well well...case in point.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
smh. It's never a good idea for relatives of players to try and "defend" when the team is failing. She's fair to be frustrated, but good lord fans are going to rip her apart for that now, and rightfully so. Reminds me so much of the "true fans support their team 100% and cheer for them no matter what!" bullshit argument. Home field advantage is something earned, not given.

Bullshit. You don't boo your fucking team at home. That means we're playing a road game. At home the fans should help out the team as much as possible and put the opposing team at a disadvantage.

WedgeX

Banned

You're drunk kas, go home.

Doorman

Bullshit. You don't boo your fucking team at home. That means we're playing a road game. At home the fans should help out the team as much as possible and put the opposing team at a disadvantage.

It's not the job of the fans to see to it that the players on the field know what the hell they're doing. Fans go to the game to be entertained, and if the product they're seeing sucks, they have a right to let the team know that they're unsatisfied with what they're seeing.

You yourself just said in the post before this that you hope Stafford gets traded and comes back to kill the Lions. So that means now you're a bigger fan of an individual's success than the team's? As you say, drunk truth comes out, and you've just revealed yourself to be no more of a "true" Lions fans than the people you're trying to come down against.

Farooq

Banned
The Tampa Two in action.

Please. The scheme is one of the reasons why Tampa Bay won the super bowl and had a defense with amazing numbers for nearly a decade. It requires a good defensive line. Both Chicago and Dallas have suffered a lot of injuries at that position group.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What? How is that not challengeable?

nateeasy

Banned
Sunday Night Football on NBC
IT'S OFFICIAL! NEXT SUNDAY NIGHT'S GAME Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys ‪#‎SNF‬ ‪#‎WinAndYoureIn‬

Please. The scheme is one of the reasons why Tampa Bay won the super bowl and had a defense with amazing numbers for nearly a decade. It requires a good defensive line. Both Chicago and Dallas have suffered a lot of injuries at that position group.

It doesn't just need a good line. It needs a great line. Plus superior linebackers. When the talent doesn't meet the requirements, you get two abysmal defenses. Oh, and the Bears defense sucked even before the injuries. The injuries just made them even worse.

Top Bottom