• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Thanks for the early Christmas present Iggles. I will refrain from criticizing your franchise and your city for at least the next few days if you pull this off.

Mrbob

What good is a long FG attempt going to do them there?

They need touchdowns. A lot of them, he almost had one there.

Wouldn't have been that long. Defense will give up 15 yards on that play easily. Might as well try to get some points instead of a low chance opportunity.

Peyton has a weird as fuck face

tMapjb9.jpg

Hunter S.

Aye, lovely area. My family all made it into town last night and are amazed with how pretty things are out here. KC has a lot going for it, but mountains aren't part of that package.
The Springs has been my home for many years. Way more beautiful than Denver metro in my opinion due to Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wouldn't have been that long. Defense will give up 15 yards on that play easily. Might as well try to get some points instead of a low chance opportunity.

I guess. Everybody knows the Eagles are scoring 50 tonight, Cutler and Trestman included. Field Goals aren't going to do the Bears much good.

I like the idea of trying to catch them off guard because yeah most of the time you expect a short pass there to set up a FG.

Doorman

I still hate that pastrami commercial.

What kind of horrible asshole just steals a sub sandwich that the other man just went out, bought and paid for, right in front of his face like that? There needs to be a follow-up commercial where that shithole gets fired for being so brazenly disrespectful, not to mention he's a straight-up thief.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

What kind of horrible asshole just steals a sub sandwich that the other man just went out, bought and paid for, right in front of his face like that? There needs to be a follow-up commercial where that shithole gets fired for being so brazenly disrespectful, not to mention he's a straight-up thief.

Do you also chase after people and attack them after they pat you on the back? Because that sounded Jim Schwartz-like.

The same guy that drives a van up a ramp and onto a moving train.

So many stupid commercials lately.

Top Bottom