• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

You crazy if you think anyone from the NFC North or NFC Least is making it to the superbowl. It's a competition for one and outs in the wild card round for them.

The idea that any combination of Bears/Cowboys/Packers/Eagles could beat the Niners/Saints/Cards/Panthers seems so ridiculous that it has to happen now. Just one upset.

effzee

Yeah the defense just dropped off. It's a tragedy that Jim Johnson passed away. They did let Dawkins go to soon, and created a void at safety that's yet to be filled. The wide nine and a bunch of free agents like DRC and Asomugha didn't fit in at all. Players were giving up during games. At least guys like Cary Williams are there to compete, even if they aren't a big name on paper.

Yeah our secondary isn't great but they are tough and love to hit and tackle.

JJ and Dawkins were holding the D together. Once they left it plunged.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
If Eagles keep playing like this, they'll be a tough out for anyone.

The Eagles are obviously the highlight of the two divisions and are playing hot right now. But they're still susceptible to chocking or cooling down in the playoffs. I can see them being knocked out by the 49ers or Panthers easily.

...I bet they could take the Saints though if they match up against them in the wild card. Or at least that's the most plausible win of them all.

gutshot

cheerleaderkelly189k1a.gif

effzee

I think we can compete with SF. Their offense isn't scary and while they have a great d, I'll take our chances with our offense.

Cole!

Eagles are gonna have an elite tandem on offense going into the future. I mean the trio of Foles, McCoy, and Jackson is freaking scary.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The idea that any combination of Bears/Cowboys/Packers/Eagles could beat the Niners/Saints/Cards/Panthers seems so ridiculous that it has to happen now. Just one upset.

It'll be the Saints. The very fact that they still might miss the playoffs entirely after this season is hilarious enough. But going on and out to the Eagles would be the greatest. If only for the Saints salt.

effzee

Eagles are gonna have an elite tandem on offense going into the future. I mean the trio of Foles, McCoy, and Jackson is freaking scary.

Hopefully they bring back Maclin. Could be a really good unit for another 5 seasons or so after which McCoy will be at the end of his peak.

I think we can compete with SF. Their offense isn't scary and while they have a great d, I'll take our chances with our offense.

Cole!

anyone can compete with anyone in the NFL. Foles won't have all the nice looks he gets on a weekly basis against us because we don't need to stack the box to stop the run. it would be a good game though since carlos rogers is trash

Top Bottom