• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Jay Busbee ‏@jaybusbee 11m
Going into the season's final week, 17 of the top 18 teams in the NFL still have something to play for. Only KC is locked in playoff spot.

Dat shit cray

(NOTE:This assumes that the Bears don't come back against the GREATEST SHOW ON TURF™)

effzee

He was, but 2008 was it for him. Didn't help that the offensive line was garbage, but still, Mcnabb wasn't even close to his best anymore.

Don't forget how bad the D had become. Even in 2008 it was falling apart. Then they let Dawkins go. Defense was atrocious.

McNabb played a bad playoffs game but that whole team was broken. Vick hid tons of the deficiencies the next season but they all came back in the playoffd.

Our D is only now beginning to turn around. From 09-12 it was always bottom 5.

I raise you 85 Million!

Peyton Mannings Net Worth:115 Million

Alexander Ovechkin's Net worth: 30 million

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/nfl/peyton-manning-net-worth/

Best Footckey player of all time!

FxC4rk8.jpg

effzee

Man I love that we finally have a healthy OLINE again. Does so much for McCoy and Foles.

A lot of the starters are the samSame but they were all hurt at the same time.

I saw a stat the other day that seven out of the last ten Superbowl winners lost a game during the final two weeks of the season. I'm going to keep telling myself this to comfort myself over the coming week.

effzee

It's going to be ridiculous. i don't think the cowboys could stop a team playing like this.

The only reason I'm not saying "blowout!" is because the eagles took an L against the vikings last week.

That was the most stereotypical let down trap game. They just looked like the didn't want to be there or thought Vikings will just lay down.

Next week its for the division. They might still lose but I expect them to show up at least.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I saw a stat the other day that seven out of the last ten Superbowl winners lost a game during the final two weeks of the season. I'm going to keep telling myself this to comfort myself over the coming week.

You crazy if you think anyone from the NFC North or NFC Least is making it to the superbowl. It's a competition for one and outs in the wild card round for them.

Don't forget how bad the D had become. Even in 2008 it was falling apart. Then they let Dawkins go. Defense was atrocious.

McNabb played a bad playoffs game but that whole team was broken. Vick hid tons of the deficiencies the next season but they all came back in the playoffd.

Our D is only now beginning to turn around. From 09-12 it was always bottom 5.

Yeah the defense just dropped off. It's a tragedy that Jim Johnson passed away. They did let Dawkins go to soon, and created a void at safety that's yet to be filled. The wide nine and a bunch of free agents like DRC and Asomugha didn't fit in at all. Players were giving up during games. At least guys like Cary Williams are there to compete, even if they aren't a big name on paper.

Top Bottom