• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Pay attention. Everyone in the organization has fully endorsed him. Whether it is the right move or not the Rams aren't drafting anything but a backup QB

They say they are fully behind him but what else are they going to say? That the Bradford era is over this offseason? Why would they back themselves into a corner at this point?

He has a huge cap number for next year and is going to have to get a new deal. If he wants anything more than the well below average QB he is then its time for the Rams to move on.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
ON YOUR MARK READY SET LET'S GO
DANCE FLOOR PRO I KNOW YOU KNOW
I GO PSYCHO WITH MY NEW JOINT HIT
JUST CAN'T SIT
GOTTA GET JIGGY WIT IT

Vio-Lence

Banned
god i fucking hate Cutler. 2 weeks back and 2 TAINTs. If Trestman has any balls he would start McCown against Green Bay. Cutler is such a fucking loser.

gutshot

Did the Bears not realize they could clinch the division with a win tonight? It totally looked like the Eagles were the one playing for the division tonight and the Bears were just trying to get to next week without any injuries.

They say they are fully behind him but what else are they going to say? That the Bradford era is over this offseason? Why would they back themselves into a corner at this point?

He has a huge cap number for next year and is going to have to get a new deal. If he wants anything more than the well below average QB he is then its time for the Rams to move on.

They think they have a franchise QB. He's one of the main reasons Fisher came to St. Louis. He is going to get a new contract because that's what the Rams do. Stay loyal to mediocre players, tell the fanbase the players are good and the team will be good next year, and overpay everyone. That's why Laurinaitis gets paid more than the 9ers linebackers despite being below average. That's why Cortland Finnegan is one of the highest paid corners in the league to be the number 3 corner. That's why Chris Long is paid a ludicrous amount to get 6.5 sacks. And that's why Bradford is gonna get himself a fat ass Flacco contract to play as shitty as Flacco

Top Bottom