• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
cheerleaderkelly189k1a.gif

lol!!!

The St. Louis Rams will land the No. 1 pick in the 2014 NFL draft if they lose to the Giants in Week 17, and the Texans beat the Titans.
The Texans have clinched a top-two overall pick, while the Rams are sure to draft in the top five even if they beat the Giants. This is because St. Louis owns the Redskins' first-round pick stemming from the Robert Griffin III trade. Rams brass has publicly thrown support behind Sam Bradford, but would have to take a long look at quarterbacks if they landed a top-two pick. Alternatives would include trading down or drafting Jadeveon Clowney.

Bread

Banned
Shady2k reminded me of Reggie's quest for 1800, is the dream dead? I haven't seen an update for that in a couple of weeks.

Draconian

I love how every game the Eagles play well commentators ridicule people who were skeptical of Chip Kelly's offense, but every game they play badly, nobody wants to mention it.

Top Bottom