• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

cdyhybrid

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 30m
Wouldn't it be something if Cowboys signed Tebow, Orton struggled or got banged up and Tebow came in and … deja Denver?

This is a real tweet.

This is a real tweet from someone who is paid to talk about sports.

You say that like it's not going to happen.

TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW!

Wouldn't it be something if Cowboys signed Tebow, Orton struggled or got banged up and Tebow came in and … deja Denver?

This is a real tweet.

i wish I got paid to talk about sports, it wouldn't be all bullshit either.

squicken

Jake Long torn ACL and MCL. No surgery for a month or two so he'll probably miss at least half the year

Big money FA signings by Fisher

Finnegan, Cook and Long. Long at least was a very good run blocker, but cost $12m for basically one season

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

This is a real tweet.

Reads more like fan-fiction either way.

Regardless, Tebow has played his last NFL snap.

This is a real tweet.

I stopped taking him seriously a long long time ago. I don't even know how people can watch first take for real honest sports talk.

Jake Long torn ACL and MCL. No surgery for a month or two so he'll probably miss at least half the year

Finnegan, Cook and Long. Long at least was a very good run blocker, but cost $12m for basically one season

Despite our Oline woes I'm glad we didn't resign him.

I stopped taking him seriously a long long time ago. I don't even know how people can watch first take for real honest sports talk.

I used to watch solely for the train wreck. Unfortunately I'm sure (or hoping) a lot of other people do as well, which has the side effect of keeping all involved employed.

When Detroit inevitably disposes of Schwartz, they should do so Kiffin-style, only do it after a home game and strand him in Detroit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Has Vince Young tweeted to the Cowboy's he's available yet?

I hear Jeff George is also ready!

I used to watch solely for the train wreck. Unfortunately I'm sure (or hoping) a lot of other people do as well, which has the side effect of keeping all involved employed.

When Detroit inevitably disposes of Schwartz, they should do so Kiffin-style, only do it after a home game and strand him in Detroit.

Watching Richard Sherman trying to insult Skip Bayless was one of the most awkward train wrecks of all time. The man is unflappable....Stephen A Smith on the other hand seems to get fired and rehired periodically.

squicken

Despite our Oline woes I'm glad we didn't resign him.

He provided a lot of leadership for the Rams at OL. He was immediately the leader of that position group and was a team captain. That might have been of some benefit to the Dolphins locker room

He was also still a very good run blocker

jakncoke

Banned

Maybe its just me but it seems like a overwhelmingly amount of big prices free agents end up not coming close to living up to their deal

He provided a lot of leadership for the Rams at OL. He was immediately the leader of that position group and was a team captain. That might have been of some benefit to the Dolphins locker room

He was also still a very good run blocker

The Martin/Incognito drama goes back to last year while he was on the team so him being on the team didn't matter. Yeah he was a good run block but the whole oline needs a revamp minus Pouncey, his body is breaking down and it was time to move on. But more importantly I'm hoping this failure is enough to finally get rid of Ireland.

Hellion

This is a real tweet.

I tweaked my left eye tear duct reading this.

Dallas FO is saying he hasn't been ruled out yet so it's just ESPN jumping the gun. I'll admit that it doesn't sound good if he ultimately needs surgery, however.

In other news, Cards D is #1 in the league against the Rush wooooh! Apparently this happened after beating TN I think or maybe right before.

Konka

Banned
Dallas FO is saying he hasn't been ruled out yet so it's just ESPN jumping the gun. I'll admit that it doesn't sound good if he ultimately needs surgery, however.

In other news, Cards D is #1 in the league against the Rush wooooh! Apparently this happened after beating TN I think or maybe right before.

Point to me the last time Schefter was wrong.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 13m
#Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Tony Romo “really had a little of it in practice,” meaning back pain. Not listed on injury report, though

Bad Jerruh! BAD!

Romo out? Ugh. And I thought we'd get killed before, now it's going to be a blood bath. The only hope is the team "rally because the star player is out" effect can kick in. Ala Vikes versus the eagles. It lasts like a week but it can happen.

Of course they have the worst defense in the history of the league to help throw gasoline on the fire.

Washington State Rep slams Arizona after loss

BcInCRnCcAAnYpu.jpg

Someone is salty as fuuuuuuuuuu

You know, I should be laughing at the salt but I have visited my dad's family in AZ. That description is almost true.

Top Bottom