• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
NBC is mad as hell... .

this will be another eagles massacre before the end of the first half.

they wish they had Packers bears.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
He has to fucking go. What a pathetic, arrogant statement. Rodgers and Cutler were DEAD for half the season and we couldn't win the division? Chicago's defense is so fucked up with injuries I feel bad for them, and I can't stand the Bears. We swept their crippled asses and couldn't win the division?

This is a failure. Period. God I wish they canned his ass today.

Seriously. What a ridiculous statement.

I'm at the point where if they keep him one more year, I won't squicken and find a new team, but I will basically stop paying attention to the team until he's gone.

Farooq

Banned
Poor Romo.

Edit: Sean Lee also done for the year

Cowboys fans saw that coming at least. Neck ligament damage, he would be hard pressed to comeback from that after a couple of weeks.

Well...My boy Tony Romo...I will just watch some highlights of Romo Magic as I quietly sob by myself.

tromm.gif

ROME.gif

The last one was with a season ending back injury.

Bill O'Brien was smart to have his buyout reduced from Penn St. There are going to be some potentially big market, big money jobs open this offseason like DC, Dallas, Detroit (they'd be stupid as fuck to keep Schwartz)

At least this forces Red J to use the running game a lot more.

But to be honest, I've wanted them to lose and not make the playoffs after the Lions game. This team just isn't that good. They need to keep trying and filling their roster through picks like they have done recently.

Edit; Plus Lee is out for the season? They shouldn't even show up next week.

manfestival

What video

some kids in front of a convenient store in honduras selling weed ended up apparently pissing off the local drug cartel in honduras so while those guys were hanging out in front of the store. the cartel rolls up in 2 cars carrying machetes and they chopped up the guys in front of the store with blunted blades, 3 guys managed to run away but who knows what happened next. Very freaking brutal

Top Bottom