• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Greg

Garrett is saying Romo's getting treatment and it's a day to day thing

edit: saying the same thing about Lee too

Greg

And Rodgers is so close to coming back this week, we promise.
:jnc

it's just funny to me that the story breaks about 2 players being out for the season and then 10 minutes later there's a presser with the coach smiling and calling it day to day thing for both of them

People have a weird definition of tweaking a back/knee.

Kobe tweaked his knee too.

Devastating injuries. I guess their pain tolerance is so high they just think it's minor. To us it's painful as all hell

jakncoke

Banned
People have a weird definition of tweaking a back/knee.

Kobe tweaked his knee too.

Devastating injuries. I guess their pain tolerance is so high they just think it's minor. To us it's painful as all hell

Thats because bitches on this site cant even eat a mcdouble or taco without shitting for 3 weeks.

When I said I wasn't afraid of any of my fantasy opponents but terrified of my QB, Romo...I didn't mean because he'd sit out my championship game! (assuming I win the second round tonight). Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu the guy I will have to play already has Peyton :( Hopefully the extent of his injury is exaggerated but coming from Schefter is a death knoll.

Washington State Rep slams Arizona after loss

BcInCRnCcAAnYpu.jpg

Someone is salty as fuuuuuuuuuu

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So what are the chances of the Cards offering Atlanta good money for the win tonight? Happens all the time in soccer. Players in the nfl must get payed much more though so i dont know if they would care much for extra illegal(?) payment.

squall should offer to buy RBH a fire resistant banana hammock for a victory!

Right before a 4th down play with your season on the line? A timeout is not ill advised.

We ended up calling a timeout anyway after running down the play clock. Garrett was originally going to call it straight away without letting the clock run down. He simply got confused by that taking off the helmet confusion and panicked.

Farooq

Banned
We ended up calling a timeout anyway after running down the play clock. Garrett was originally going to call it straight away without letting the clock run down. He simply got confused by that taking off the helmet confusion and panicked.

Edit: I take it back. I think you are right.

I think you are making a huge assumption without being privy to the actual conversation. I also don't think reading the body language of Garrett would be enough for you assume the things you have written.

I think the way they handled the last possession in the ball game was pretty good. I have been critical of Garrett's game management in the past. But, I don't believe the way the final series in Washington was handled warranted criticism.

Reading body language? Dude clearly was saying "timeout".

I was just using that incident as an example. Garrett makes lots of similar in-game mistakes that he would still make even if was working for someone other than Jerry.

Yeah. Sorry, I was wrong.

And it's not as if Garrett is busy calling plays either. Game management is what he's supposed to be focusing on. I don't think he's cut out to be a head coach. Decent coordinator but out of his depth as a head coach.

Edit:

Free Agent QBs:

Charlie Batch
David Carr
Trent Edwards
David Garrard
Mike Kafka
Byron Leftwhich
Matt Leinart
Jamarcus Russell
Tim Tebow
Vince Young

lol, Tebow please.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 30m
Wouldn't it be something if Cowboys signed Tebow, Orton struggled or got banged up and Tebow came in and … deja Denver?

This is a real tweet.

This is a real tweet from someone who is paid to talk about sports.

Bread

Banned
Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 30m
Wouldn't it be something if Cowboys signed Tebow, Orton struggled or got banged up and Tebow came in and … deja Denver?

This is a real tweet.

This is a real tweet from someone who is paid to talk about sports.
Deja Denver might be the worst thing I've ever heard.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Man, horrible news about Romo. Really feel bad for the guy.

And who knew Trent Edwards can still potentially play. Guy must be like 50 years old.

Out of all those QBs Sviato posted only one has won a playoff game......you know what to do Jerry.

Top Bottom