• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I've replaced "studying for finals" procrastination for "Christmas shopping" procrastination. Do they make Eagles tees with Foles' name and number on them yet? My bro is a giant Vick fan and I want to rub in his eventual unemployment. He thinks Vick will still catch on somewhere, but with his injury history, who'd want to commit?

The Jets.

I dunno there are a -lot- of teams in the league desperate for respectable QB play. I have to imagine some team gives him a 1 year deal to "compete" for the starting job with some scrubs.

BigAT

I hear Schoob is working part time as a mall Santa, watch out!

476ce_121219062639-03-santa-1219-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Was it hard for you to post that picture without throwing D batteries at your monitor?

effzee

I've replaced "studying for finals" procrastination for "Christmas shopping" procrastination. Do they make Eagles tees with Foles' name and number on them yet? My bro is a giant Vick fan and I want to rub in his eventual unemployment. He thinks Vick will still catch on somewhere, but with his injury history, who'd want to commit?

When Vick was healthy and played this year he was pretty good. Offense was ranked #2 overall while he started. Its just we played the hardest part of our schedule plus our D was Dallas Cowboys levels bad.

Its not like Foles came in cause Vick was doing bad and they needed a change. Foles did out play him after Vick lost the job to injuries.

That's his biggest problem. This time it wasn't even a hit. Just running down the sideline and popped his hammy. Then came back to quick and hurt it again. I really like the guy and at least with the Eagles he has been a real positive figure in the locker room.

I hope he catches on somewhere but yeah no idea why a team would commit more than a year or for an open competition. Too fragile and old to take a chance. But when he is healthy he can still play. Arm strength is still there and he can out run a bunch of the younger guys.

I see the Jets as a real possibility. They need a veteran not named Gerrard. Marty coached and worked with Vick for 4 seasons.

Hell I wouldn't even mind if the Eagles brought him back for another year or two as a back up to Foles (especially if they don't like what they see from Barkley at all). Doubt he wants to come back as a known back up though. I think he will rather try his chances on a team where he can start.

Bread

Banned
those dolphins fans were talking shit about our lord and savior, dutch was a martyr and his dicks getting sucked by 72 giseles in gaf-heaven.

cajunator

Banned
work was kinda weird last night. The boss left a cooler full of beer and a huge pot of gumbo and some cake for us. I love the office environment we have.

MechDX

waiting in Santa line at Bass Pro Shop. Only a 30 minute wait. Not bad.

Gonna tell him I want Kave to get a bag of dicks, aJustin Beieber album and a Browns Matt Schaub jersey

Top Bottom