• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Godslay

Banned
Fuck Broncos Offense now better do something! 1 TD? Really Manning

Texans D is getting pressure. They moved Swatt over against Orlando so we might see more pressure if they don't chip on that side. Clark was doing a damn fine job against Watt, but Orlando might not be able to handle.

Their D is doing a good job, especially in the redzone so far. Gotta give props to them.

Narag

Scientist need to study Trent Richardson and see why forward momentum doesn't exist for him. I've never seen a RB stop like they ran into a brick wall the moment a hand touches ANYWHERE on their body like it does when he runs the ball.

What's more amazing is how he doesn't rotate yet possesses this gravitational pull that draws defenders into him.

As an unit the Cowboys have the lowest football IQ in the league. Your back is averaging seven yards a pop, but you still throw it. I don't care if there are ten in the box. RUN!

As an unit the Cowboys have the lowest football IQ in the league. Your back is averaging seven yards a pop, but you still throw it. I don't care if there are ten in the box. RUN!
As a Nebraska fan who watched Bill Callahan call plays for 4 years...this is par for the course. He's stubborn as hell and will keep running this same bullshit until it works
or until the game ends

Top Bottom