• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

My initial inclination is to buy a PS4, but all my friends are dumb and buying Xbones. Should I stay the course and lord Infamous over them while they play an upconverted Dead Rising 3, or should I be social for once in my life and Jump In?

To be honest, most of your friends will be too busy playing TitanFall to care about InFamous.

My two cents.

RBH

BcgAgBQIEAAJ1Hj.jpg:large

Who the hell is buying all those Tannehill jerseys?

Same exact thing I was going to ask.

bionic77

I'm glad Rodgers is playing this weekend, it means Packers fans can't use that as an excuse when they lose.
The excuse is that he is rusty and that his teammates suck.

There is always an excuse for frauds and losers.

They become marginally successful and everybody is on Tanny his dick. #HeatCulture

Here come the Pats bandwagon remarks
:lol

Like all of those Pat fans that existed before their first Superbowl.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just posting this for BG so he can continue the dream team fuel:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/27/josh-gordon-wants-to-be-the-best-receiver-in-the-nfl-next-season/

Gordon’s goal for next year are to be known as “hands down just be outright the best wide receiver in the NFL.” It’s a lofty goal, but it may not be out of reach for Gordon after watching him scorch defenses this season. Gordon has 80 catches, nine touchdowns and he leads the league with 1,564 receiving yards despite missing the first two games of the season while serving a suspension.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My initial inclination is to buy a PS4, but all my friends are dumb and buying Xbones. Should I stay the course and lord Infamous over them while they play an upconverted Dead Rising 3, or should I be social for once in my life and Jump In?

Buy a PS4.

In the long run, multiplats will be better and Sony has some great exclusives. Be social with those of us in here that have PS4s by adding us to your friends list.

Vyer

I was planning on getting PS4 first this gen, but I'm leaning more and more toward an xbone now. Disappointing to hear that ps4 has a worse blue ray player than the ps3. That's like my primary use for my ps3.

Everyone should buy a Watt jersey. Such a good kid!

Its going to cost us a FORTUNE to keep him!

Worth every penny.

Wonder what his numbers would have looked like with those 2 games
and a real QB

The fact that there were 4 Cowboys on the list in 2008, a year they went 9-7 and missed the playoffs, is just hilarious.
Or it was early '08 when they were coming off of a 13-3 record, winning the NFC East and getting a first round bye maybe? Eli's jersey being so high was likely due to winning the Super Bowl.

bionic77

Anyone know of any good deals on iPad Airs?

Going to get a 16 or 32GB (wifi only) version for my Dad for his birthday in January and I wanted to know if there were any deals going on them. The Target deal from BF seems like it was the best one but I am sure someone still has some kind of discount or gift card on them compared to full retain from the apple store.

gutshot

Or it was early '08 when they were coming off of a 13-3 record, winning the NFC East and getting a first round bye maybe? Eli's jersey being so high was likely due to winning the Super Bowl.

That's true.

On a related note, surprised that Flacco didn't make the 2013 list.

RBH

BcRfKJuIcAAm7yy.jpg

Russell-Wilson.XBox.309.png

Chiefs-present.512.png

Santa Claus and Colts owner Jim Irsay weren't the only two people delivering gifts this week, so were a few NFL quarterbacks.

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III took a cue from Irsay and bought Xbox Ones for their teammates.

RG3 bought an Xbox One for everyone on his offensive line.

Wilson one-upped RG3 by purchasing an Xbox One for not just his offensive linemen, but for everyone on the Seahawks offense. Tight ends, wide receivers, running backs and offensive linemen all got an Xbox One from Wilson.
It appears that the only person Wilson forgot was his backup quarterback. Of course, if Wilson reads this, Tarvaris Jackson will probably have an Xbox One delivered to his house by tomorrow morning. Jackson will probably get a Ferrari too because Wilson feels bad.

Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith also bought his linemen a Christmas gift, but he didn't go the video game route, he went the opposite way. Smith bought his linemen Louis Vuitton purses. Actually they might be European Man Bags. Either way, this is what they look like, courtesy of Chiefs lineman Geoff Schwartz's instagram account.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...l-qbs-bought-christmas-presents-for-teammates

Mrbob

All these XB1 purchases seem kind of fake now considering MS gave the NFL a ton of money for sponsorship. Of course it is the only next gen system easy to purchase right now.

Anyone know of any good deals on iPad Airs?

Going to get a 16 or 32GB (wifi only) version for my Dad for his birthday in January and I wanted to know if there were any deals going on them. The Target deal from BF seems like it was the best one but I am sure someone still has some kind of discount or gift card on them compared to full retain from the apple store.

You might possibly find a gift card deal, but I doubt it. Everyone will sell it for the same price.

Wrayfield

How many good defenses are left in the league?

People still love defenders, but there seem to be less impact players on that side of the ball.

Hardly any. It's a passing league, I know. Personally, I prefer the likes of Wake, Willis, Watt (all Ws :)) to Tannehill, Kaep and RGIII. Even on a rival team, I appreciate defensive players more. And O linemen, the underappreciated maulers... Ah, well...

Larry can only buy so many jerseys.

If Flacco was on that list, I'd have RBH'd myself.

For real, I doubt the Ravens have ever had an entry on the top 10. I would have assumed Ray Lewis would have made it at some point, until I came to GAF and realized he is universally hated outside of Baltimore, which is still mindblowing to me.

bionic77

If Flacco was on that list, I'd have RBH'd myself.

For real, I doubt the Ravens have ever had an entry on the top 10. I would have assumed Ray Lewis would have made it at some point, until I came to GAF and realized he is universally hated outside of Baltimore, which is still mindblowing to me.
Weird I know.

Murder is just not that popular in most of the US.

Top Bottom