• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

simples

Banned
BcRfKJuIcAAm7yy.jpg

Russell-Wilson.XBox.309.png

Chiefs-present.512.png

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...l-qbs-bought-christmas-presents-for-teammates

WUMalDX.png

opening my box, the first logo before the MS or the even xbox logo i saw was the NFL one

the best thing about this thing i found is it knows who it serves and doesnt try to hide it. the bone knows i like shooters, i like football and i live in the US and it embraces it. euros, poors and animus dont buy this, you wont like it

Tom Penny

When you say "wasn't that good" do you mean not Pro Bowl level or actually not good? I don't watch many Raiders games, but after he was the perceived prize of free agency, I assumed he was talented enough to be a shut down corner.

He was considered elite but I don't think he was. Doesn't mean he wasn't good but many people perceived how many times he got targeted as proving that.

Gigglepoo

He kind of reminds me of Nate Clements...

Ugh

Hey, do you remember we had a terrible (though highly touted) corner in 99 or 00 or seemingly gave up a completion or committed a penalty whenever he was thrown at? I think we got him from the Browns. Langam? Something dumb. Easily the worst I've ever seen in San Francisco, but I cannot remember his name.

EDIT --- Found him! Antonio Langham. I have no idea what sort of statistics there are to back up my memory, but he was horrible at at football.

WUMalDX.png

opening my box, the first logo before the MS or the even xbox logo i saw was the NFL one

the best thing about this thing i found is it knows who it serves and doesnt try to hide it. the bone knows i like shooters, i like football and i live in the US and it embraces it. euros, poors and animus dont buy this, you wont like it
Lunch box?

Doomsayer

Ugh

Hey, do you remember we had a terrible (though highly touted) corner in 99 or 00 or seemingly gave up a completion or committed a penalty whenever he was thrown at? I think we got him from the Browns. Langam? Something dumb. Easily the worst I've ever seen in San Francisco, but I cannot remember his name.

EDIT --- Found him! Antonio Langham. I have no idea what sort of statistics there are to back up my memory, but he was horrible at at football.

Yeah, Langham. I remember him, I remember him and Ahmad Plummer...

Dark times man, dark times.

Oh no, now I'm thinking of Mike Rumph. UGHHHHH

squicken

Eagles lost to Romo earlier in the year.

Those are just the QBs that are bad or who have had bad years that the Eagles have beaten. They have had a good year, but it has mostly been built on good fortune. I'm just not buying that they have established themselves to go on another run like they had with Reid

But the wins vs CHI and AZ were quality wins, so I'm still curious as to what they can do in the playoffs

bionic77

WUMalDX.png

Problem is there are no good football games on any system. So you are getting a inferior console with inferior versions of most shooters with a camera to spy on you when you masturbate to anime. Oh and picture in picture (now called snap), which was shit back when it came out in the 90s. Oh and you are paying $100 more for it.

Seems like a consoles for idiots.

Are you saying Americans are idiots? Because if you are then I think we might have to fight.

Wow just saw the maps and I'm getting some shit-tier games. Buffalo/NE? Why? Why would this be televised anywhere but Buffalo and New England? There are important games being played and they stick this on a TV in North Carolina?

TB vs. NO. This one at least has playoff implications and I guess NO and TB are considered close enough that NC gets this. I'd rather see GB/Chi.

Of course, I was supposed to be in Maryland at a hockey tournament, but no dice. Doctor hasn't cleared my son to get back on the ice after his concussion. :-(

And oh, fucking :jnc at Alex Smith buying his teammates man bags. Trying way too hard to be like Tammy, who probably got free Uggs delivered to her team.

simples

Banned
Those are just the QBs that are bad or who have had bad years that the Eagles have beaten. They have had a good year, but it has mostly been built on good fortune. I'm just not buying that they have established themselves to go on another run like they had with Reid

But the wins vs CHI and AZ were quality wins, so I'm still curious as to what they can do in the playoffs
are you gonna squicken to the eagles then?

Gigglepoo

We can all agree that Tony Romo is the most cursed man in football, right? It only makes sense that Kyle Orton will lead the Cowboys to the playoffs, in the same situation that Romo himself failed so many times. It's inevitable. Prepare for a season of lengthy debates centered around not only Romo's clutchness, but his toughness as well.

squicken

Damn squicken you made eagles-age salty as hell. Good work brother!

Remember after 2011 everyone said the 49ers were lucky and frauds and would regress to the mean? It's what happens to all teams trying to be perennial playoff teams. Most teams are like Vikings, Texans and Jets. Flashes of relevance then back to where they belong. It's only prudent to be skeptical of any team that is winning b/c of schedule and good health

simples

Banned
Problem is there are no good football games on any system. So you are getting a inferior console with inferior versions of most shooters with a camera to spy on you when you masturbate to anime. Oh and picture in picture (now called snap), which was shit back when it came out in the 90s. Oh and you are paying $100 more for it.

Seems like a consoles for idiots.

Are you saying Americans are idiots? Because if you are then I think we might have to fight.

arent you a grown man playing anime games on a ds, im not surprised you would be scared of a camera and a 100$

Winning this game this week is HUGE for the Panthers in more ways than one.

A) This team is pretty banged up at the moment and they need a week off. They haven't had a bye since Week 4. That's three straight months of grinding and battling and that's going to take a toll. Cam's not right at the moment and SS89 and Stewart will need at least another week if they have any chance of making it back for the playoffs.

B) This:
Joe Person ‏@josephperson 3m
And Green Bay? RT @Kat_Terrell Philly has a high of 35 on Jan. 4, high of 36 and rain/snow on Jan. 5

Katherine Terrell ‏@Kat_Terrell 47m
And the one that makes me personally shiver...Green Bay has a high of 23 and a low of 8 on Jan 4. High of 15/Low of 10 on Jan. 5

Katherine Terrell ‏@Kat_Terrell 51m
Chicago: High of 31 and snowing on Jan. 4, High of 22 (yuck) on Jan. 5

Carolina's game is built to travel in the playoffs (physical D with a grind-it-out O), but I would still prefer playing in moderately chilly Charlotte vs frozen tundra upnorth in January.

bionic77

Wow just saw the maps and I'm getting some shit-tier games. Buffalo/NE? Why? Why would this be televised anywhere but Buffalo and New England? There are important games being played and they stick this on a TV in North Carolina?

TB vs. NO. This one at least has playoff implications and I guess NO and TB are considered close enough that NC gets this. I'd rather see GB/Chi.

Of course, I was supposed to be in Maryland at a hockey tournament, but no dice. Doctor hasn't cleared my son to get back on the ice after his concussion. :-(

And oh, fucking :jnc at Alex Smith buying his teammates man bags. Trying way too hard to be like Tammy, who probably got free Uggs delivered to her team.
Concussions suck.

I am glad I only ever had one. Felt nauseous for like 5 minutes and very woozy but no loss in consciousness. Legs were so wobbly though. Shitty feeling. Glad your doc is looking out for your kid.

simples

Banned
The majority of the country should be feeling blessed to have the opportunity to watch the Atlanta Falcons on their television screens for the second week in a row!

must be the first time they are getting an audience

since most people in atlanta dont even have tvs

bionic77

arent you a grown man playing anime games on a ds, im not surprised you would be scared of a camera and a 100$
The DS is one of the best systems of all time. Doesn't look like the 3DS will be as good but it shits over anything else out currently.

Also I don't care about a 100 dollars but the Bone and ps4 will play almost all the same multiplats, but somehow the weaker one is more expensive. Unlike the Steelers FO and people like you I don't like paying more for less.

Draxal

The DS is one of the best systems of all time. Doesn't look like the 3DS will be as good but it shits over anything else out currently.

Also I don't care about a 100 dollars but the Bone and ps4 will play almost all the same multiplats, but somehow the weaker one is more expensive. Unlike the Steelers FO and people like you I don't like paying more for less.

Since Titanfall is coming out on the PC ... I just see no reason in getting an xboxone.

eznark

Banned
My thoughts on Chip have evolved. He's a much better leader of men than I had given him credit for, he's a better in game coach than I thought, and he is far, far, far less innovative than anyone ever claimed. The only thing "new" he is doing is playing quickly, something that Belichick, McCarthy, Chud and other have been preaching for three years.

I think it's telling how moronic most football commentators are that they credit Chip with being this revolutionary offensive mind and ignore the brilliant evolution/revolution that has been the San Francisco running attack.

You're a grown man who lives with him mom and off of his dad. At least bionic has a family and a job and has gotten laid at least once that we know of.

simples

Banned

i dont like to be seen in public with toys so i dont buy handhelds. my iphone has angry birds if i need entertainment on the go

besides these shitty consoles are simple impulse buys to me so i buy what i want when i want. but i can see how they can seem like a big investment to some and carry emotions

jakncoke

Banned
i dont like to be seen in public with toys so i dont buy handhelds. my iphone has angry birds if i need entertainment on the go

besides these shitty consoles are simple impulse buys to me so i buy what i want when i want. but i can see how they can seem like a big investment to some and carry emotions

Oh no what will people think of me?!?! Lol child pls

eznark

Banned
It's especially humorous considering he showed us a picture of his "yacht" which turned out to be a rowboat.

Has there been an update on Lacy? Questionable (but likely in) for Sunday?

Said yesterday he is expected to play but will not be fully participating in practice.

bionic77

You need to work on your trolling.

This is approaching Gata levels.

RBH

must be the first time they are getting an audience

since most people in atlanta dont even have tvs
See, this joke wouldn't have fallen on its face as hard if you said Georgia instead of Atlanta, but even then, it was pretty lame. :)

eznark

Banned
you talk about phone specs and use an android, i dont even need to insult you

Someday your dad will get a promotion and you won't have to live off the ATT/Apple subsidy tit. Until then why don't you ask your mom to grab you another itunes gift card so you can buy more smurfs for your village.

Top Bottom