• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

That sums up every Sunday for Steelers fans this year.

Bring on the offseason!
They've already exceeded my low expectations. Getting in would actually be funny at this point. The biggest thing that annoys me is that we'll likely have a mid first rounder instead of a top ten pick.

squicken

Bring back Millen if they are keeping Schwartz and he and Mayhew don't agree on things. Millen seems appropriately stupid to remedy that ill

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
PbfpL1B.png

No regular season repeats and pure pandemonium. MWHAHAHAHA

Narag

Rewatching Top Gun for the first time in years during my current movie binge. Always a nice surprise when something is actually better than I remembered.

eznark

Banned
Sources familiar with NFL "reporting" confirmed that Schefter just makes shit up as he goes and as long as he is completely non-committal in everything he says, he can never be called "wrong"

RBH

Keep Pounding

Also can I trust that the Falcons won't do something stupid like trying to win this game today? Don't ruin your tank.

It's funny how leading up to a game, I'm all for the tank mode, but once it's kickoff, I just have this natural desire to win, especially if it's against a division rival.

But the Falcons have been playing better lately, so who knows what will happen today....

Maybe this again:

falcons.gif

squicken

Both Eifert and Gresham out. Lining up well for BAL

e: Haden out for CLE. All that is left is Tank Commander Weeden's Last Ride

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Dave Birkett ‏ @ davebirkett 3h

Lions president Tom Lewand declined comment about all things going on with the team. Said he'd talk when it's appropriate.

SOMEONE is gone.

I have a horrible feeling it's Mayhew and not Schwartz.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's funny how leading up to a game, I'm all for the tank mode, but once it's kickoff, I just have this natural desire to win, especially if it's against a division rival.

But the Falcons have been playing better lately, so who knows what will happen today....

Maybe this again:

falcons.gif

You're a fan that's why.

I feel the same way during every Browns game, I cheer them on and when they lose I feel fine since it needed to happen. But I won't ever be cheering for them to lose during the game.

CJ is out for the Lions.

Maybe this again:

Or this:
cam-newton-escape-artist-against-falcons-a.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns GAF:

Joe Haden is OUT!

Jason Pinkston and Shawn Lauvao are OUT

Jordan Cameron is IN

For the injuries we'll have Leon McFadden starting and Garrett Gilkey.

I am excited to see more Gilkey, I hope he can turn into something nice.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My AFC North brothers.

It's kinda hard to imagine but we could end up with 3 of the top 5 receivers in the league this year.

MechDX

He's auditioning for his next job....he's gonna try!

Fuck Him

Today we are all Texans fans

Fuck You

Better he than Case. Case might throw deep to Andre and score some easy TDs. With Schoob and no run game ... all too easy

Fuck Yes!

how much of the decision do you really think rests on their performance today though?

he's throwing 6 TAINTS

I really like you. Want to join the O'Brien fanwagon?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
how much of the decision do you really think rests on their performance today though?

It's the Fords. There is another Lions beat reporter saying that, shockingly, today's result will have an effect. It's mind-boggling.

Top Bottom