• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

RBH

829325343.gif

829095957.gif

829092908.gif

Just opened up a present from my sister..........

tickets to the 49ers/cards game! Fuck yes :)

May the football gods shine down on the cardinals and get them into the playoffs!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
He said "poorly". I know Hito seems down on the team a bit. I really think it is just a coin flip between SF, SEA and CAR. All those close games in the regular season, not much separates those teams. SEA having home field is huge, though. Panthers have never experienced anything like that and SF wilts when they go there. I'm just glad STL has something to play for
When our offense has been clicking this year it's been a thing of beauty, but we've been prone to underperforming this year and much of it remains the fault of a weak offensive line. Pass protection isn't as awful as it was before, but now we're not getting good run blocking and yards per carry over the last handful of games is way below what it should be. Bevell also has been wavering between masterful and stubbornly inept. And, yes, Wilson hasn't always been in top form.

I don't doubt they can get it together, though, and it's encouraging how Wilson and Carroll were both bothered by the loss enough to spend all Sunday night working on it. We're had battles with tough defenses, but Sunday was an embarassment no matter how you look at it.

Fireball is tasty.

I'll stick to rum and cokes hard cider but still not bad.

Merry Christmas, friends and Gata!

J/K Gata gave me a month of PSN he is a gentleman and a scholar. If gentlemen were 11 years old and didn't know how to read.

ShaneB

woo my mom got me a kindle, fuckin sweet. any new football books out there worth checking out?

My eReader I got last year still feels like the best gift I've ever gotten. I hope to see you more in the reading thread!

In terms of Football books, I read this recently and thought it was fantastic.
51UPPreaXDL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-64,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Slow Getting Up

Bread

Banned
My eReader I got last year still feels like the best gift I've ever gotten. I hope to see you more in the reading thread!

In terms of Football books, I read this recently and thought it was fantastic.
51UPPreaXDL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-64,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Slow Getting Up
this sounds perfect, i'll download that right now. thanks shane! got a link to that thread?

Fireball is tasty.

I'll stick to rum and cokes hard cider but still not bad.

Merry Christmas, friends and Gata!

J/K Gata gave me a month of PSN he is a gentleman and a scholar. If gentlemen were 11 years old and didn't know how to read.

Did gata really get you little gift? That is so cute he is trying to make a friend.

I read it, definitely BOTY.

Also, I'm gonna disregard your comment about BF4 and still buy it tomorrow. Shit looks so good and my friend says that it works perfectly. What is wrong with it according to you?

There is a huge thread about the problems with it on the gaming side. I havent had any problems so far with the XB1 version but I would still be wary.

njean777

Also, I'm gonna disregard your comment about BF4 and still buy it tomorrow. Shit looks so good and my friend says that it works perfectly. What is wrong with it according to you?

Depends for the ps4 it hasn't been crashing as much for me since the last update. It seems to actually let you play now, though there are still sound glitches and other little things that can happen, but aside from that it seems a lot better than it was.

I'm lazy, have a link?

You tried to join a game with a party and such?

I have played tons of games while in a party with my wife and other friends and havent had a single problem. That shit about party being broken was proved to be a lie made up just to try and get people to not buy XB1's. The new party system is weird to use at first but it works fine.

I had Bf4 at launch for ps4, was never able to get into a game. Got into a 64 player game once and was super laggy. I guess ppl are saying it's better now but I sold my copy awhile back. I'll buy it again when it's at a decent price.

I kinda want to bite on Cod, Gatas been playing on ps4

I had Bf4 at launch for ps4, was never able to get into a game. Got into a 64 player game once and was super laggy. I guess ppl are saying it's better now but I sold my copy awhile back. I'll buy it again when it's at a decent price.

I've been playing the single player mostly. Ghosts multi is basically the same old stuff.

Bread

Banned

Ghosts sucks ass.

Going to trade it in tomorrow.

I havent been too impressed with the games I've played on the PS4 so far. KZ was good but the single player went downhill fast.

I finished the sp for KZ last night. My god it is terrible. There are so few enemies and there are so many stupid flying sections. I dont get it at all. It is easily the worst of the 4 games as far as sp goes. The mp is fantastic though, sucks no one plays it. Only 2000 players online right now, it must be such a huge bomb. Hopefully GG gets it together for KZ4 and goes back to a campaign more like KZ 2's. I want huge encounters like the storming the beach level in KZ 2. The whole shadow marshal thing was just a bad idea.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Yeah. Bought myself 3 Wii U games for the kids console.

My wife accepts my JJ bromance though:
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1496610_568376783255612_124317534_n.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Wonder if I can still get a Boselli jersey. Maybe even Carr.

LJ11

Merry Christmas to all!

For NFL fans who root for struggling franchises, Christmas is just a few more days away, the 30th will be grand!

Spinluck

I got a 3DS, and haven't touched any of my home consoles as a result.

Except my Wii U on occassion, to play SMW3D. That game is the shit.

Merry Christmas gaf bros! I hope Gata finally gets his drivers license!

Top Bottom