• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ive cleansed myself of Schoob forever.

Feels good man.

MechDX

In all honesty Josh was one of the guys high on my list that I wanted last year , but thats a story for a different day. Today is about crying and drinking and draft picks.

I was intrigued by Mcdaniels if he learned from his first go round and doesn't have full personnel decisions

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
1.) Bills win today, we get the 9th pick
2.) Jadeveon gets arrested for weed, falls to Detroit at #9, we draft him
3.) Goes to Detroit, gets busted for speeding AND weed in 3 consecutive police busts, expelled from league
4.) Profit

Fixed

Damn didn't know we can come up like that

Yep, we're solidified at #10 right now.

eznark

Banned
Bringing Rex back makes sense. Not terribly surprising or controversial in my opinion.

I assume Schefter reported that he would for sure be fired.

Turnstile

I was sitting here talking to my wife about how low Denver was just a short time ago.
Midway through the 2011 season. McDaniels had destroyed the team. And.. Kyle Orton bringing Denver even further down.

Shit was low.

Now I soak up everything good like a sponge. It's been good so far. Just 4 more wins.
Go Donkeys

(Cowboys hopes riding on Orton? Shit. Sorry Cowboys-GAF)

Bread

Banned
guys, there's plenty of mcdaniels to go around.

just get him off the patriots, please. remember that he is a package deal with mallett and will only cost you 1 first round pick.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Matt Stafford wants Schwartz back next year.

Of course you do, Matt. Because he never holds you accountable for anything. He's like the Dad to your Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes, not positive but think we have 4th pick no matter what now.

First nice thing you've said to me in days. *hugs!

Yeah we do. We have the worse conference record compared with Oakland so I don't think they can leapfrog us.

If we get McDaniels, he's going to draft Manziel isn't he....

RBH

j5NX7bazDL4Jj.jpeg

All eyes are now on the Chargers/Chiefs game.

Chargers win and they're in.

If the Chargers lose, then the Pittsburgh Steelers will improbably get the #6 seed in the AFC.

Alright time to retreat to the OBR, even though it's filled with dumbasses and hate, it's the best place for news in times like this. I'll be back with more news then I could of ever hoped for.

I was sitting here talking to my wife about how low Denver was just a short time ago.
Midway through the 2011 season. McDaniels had destroyed the team. And.. Kyle Orton bringing Denver even further down.

Shit was low.

Now I soak up everything good like a sponge. It's been good so far. Just 4 more wins.
Go Donkeys

(Cowboys hopes riding on Orton? Shit. Sorry Cowboys-GAF)

We deserve it though.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
ARRGGGHHHH

They changed the NE/Buff game here to KC/SD.

Why couldn't it be Den/Oak. I'd rather watch that for obvious reasons.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Come on hawks. Number 1 seed, first round bye, home field.

Wilson-Lynch-Tate.

D will get it done of course.

Top Bottom