• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
They do under certain conditions. Lots of grocery stores in PA now sell singles, 6 packs and 12 packs. The condition is that they have to be sectioned off in a separate section with its own register.

I just picked up a Yuengling pounder, Yuenglings oktoberfest and Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Port.

I never seen it in Northwestern PA :/

Nori Chan

I can only imagine your face watching all of those Browns games over the years.

1281720148-dawgpound-mike-charlie-frye.jpg
Quoted for new page.

ShaneB

NFL Network. I tried watching ESPN but there was an incredible amount of in-jokes and such which I didn't get. NFL Network seems a bit more welcoming for people relatively new to the sport like myself.

Hmmm, maybe I will have to tune into this as well than moving forward.

Word is WSH is doing some WR shakeup. Wonder if they're changing starters of the gameplan (more 3 WR?). I know they're not dumb enough to go to more Read Option.

Damn these smart coaches attempting to take advantage of our D's weaknesses.

Burnett and Hayward need to be back already :/

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nori and WanderingWind need to stop.

It's not our fault you chose such terrible teams, no need to take your anger out on us the innocent.

Final 30 seconds of the Red Zone countdown.
sogood.gif

Another NFL Sunday is upon us ladies and gentlemen.

Hope the Falcons can finish the Rams in the dome early.
I'm a little anxious.

Godslay

Banned
Man ray Lewis is a fantastic panelist. Sunday nfl countdown got much better.

I hope you are not being sarcastic, because I actually think he does a pretty good job. Interesting to listen to when he's not amped way up. Seems really knowledgeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom