• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Cowboys gonna be 2-0 today ready for this game to start. Hope Austin burns KC again would be great. I wonder if the stadium will be 50% cowboy fans again :D

RBH

I can only imagine RG3s face watching all these Kaep and Wilson commercials.

I can only imagine your face watching all of those Browns games over the years.

1281720148-dawgpound-mike-charlie-frye.jpg

Nori Chan

So the espn twitter handle said the last 5 opponents to play in Phillys home opener had win the Super Bowl

I'm proud that my team will break that streak ;___;

Also fuck the browns.

Godslay

Banned
The td was overturned, the Chefs got a 15 yard penalty and lost.

:jnc

Amendola out for awhile? I really thought he would stay health this year. Guy is just completely brittle.

I won't be live updating Reggie's quest, but I'll be posting and working at the same time. Sorry JABEE, but in the words of Donald, "Yah Fired".

Although I did update it today:

http://questfor1800.somee.com/

Good luck in FF BLarry, hope it's a good match.

Nori Chan

THU, SEP 12
NY Jets at New England

SUN, SEP 15
Early
St. Louis at Atlanta
Carolina at Buffalo
Minnesota at Chicago
Washington at Green Bay
Miami at Indianapolis
Dallas at Kansas City
Cleveland at Baltimore
Tennessee at Houston
San Diego at Philadelphia
Late
Detroit at Arizona
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Denver at NY Giants
Jacksonville at Oakland
Night
San Francisco at Seattle

MON, SEP 16
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati

Konka

Banned
yeah but didnt that just happen in the last like 3-4 years, i cant wait till the state starts letting people sell beer in mini marts and such

They do under certain conditions. Lots of grocery stores in PA now sell singles, 6 packs and 12 packs. The condition is that they have to be sectioned off in a separate section with its own register.

I just picked up a Yuengling pounder, Yuenglings oktoberfest and Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Port.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
They do under certain conditions. Lots of grocery stores in PA now sell singles, 6 packs and 12 packs. The condition is that they have to be sectioned off in a separate section with its own register.

I just picked up a Yuengling pounder, Yuenglings oktoberfest and Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Port.

None in Philly I bet.

Yuengling? Good man. :)

Wes

venison crêpe
What pregame channel does everyone watch here? I pretty much exclusively watch espn Sunday Countdown ....

NFL Network. I tried watching ESPN but there was an incredible amount of in-jokes and such which I didn't get. NFL Network seems a bit more welcoming for people relatively new to the sport like myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom