• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
What...? Even here in PA with out backwards laws our liquor stores are open Sunday and beer isn't even sold at them.

yeah but didnt that just happen in the last like 3-4 years, i cant wait till the state starts letting people sell beer in mini marts and such

squicken

I watch the RZC pregame. All they do is talk football. It's fantasy football but it is still football. None of the talking heads psycho-babble crap

e: Suh used to go nuts in practice at Nebraska, but that's old news. Doing same in DET?

Colasante

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think the Rams beat the Falcons outright today. The two teams' strengths and weaknesses just seem to play into the Rams' favor.

Quikies83

Reid Dawn

Today the cowboys drown in the lake of fire.

Dance.

ibiH2qwa55QKXr.gif

squicken

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think the Rams beat the Falcons outright today. The two teams' strengths and weaknesses just seem to play into the Rams' favor.

If the Rams are going to step up in class, today is the day. Chris Long is hurt, and I think he has a sports hernia as well. But so far they are calling it hip/knee issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom