• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Foster did it for AJ!

Giving up an 8-yard gain on third down to finish it; there is no more Colts way to end a game.

Tennessee is probably going to fuck it up too.

Juicy Bob

Bloody hell, those CBS commentators on the Eagles game were so stupid.

Failing to figure the Eagles burned all their timeouts in order to ensure there was enough time left after the field go to try and run it back on the kickoff or a Hail Mary.

Well at least the entire NFC East lost today. It'll make it less painful watching Peyton go in dry on us:(.
I'm getting tired of this. I've seen alot of Giants fans afraid of this game going "ah Peyton will kill us wah wahh!". I'm saying fuck it, I'm going out on a limb.

I'm putting all my cards on the table...

I'm taking a shot at destiny...

GIANTS WILL HOLD BRONCOS TO UNDER 5 TOUCHDOWNS, BOOK IT!

Pats by 3
San Diego by 3
Miami by 4
Baltimore by 8
Tennessee is tied with Houston
Atlanta by 7
Bears by 1
Buffalo by 1
Kansas by 1
Green Bay by 18

Great week

andthebeatgoeson

Well, at least the Eagles are the one interesting Philadelphia team this year. I still contend all 4 major teams are in rebuilding mode. At least it'll be interesting. I miss Maclin. And a decent defense.

effzee

Its just sickening how they lost.

DJAX with the penalty but then it almost worked out in their favor. That fumble man...5 Eagles had a chance to pick it up. FUCK.

And just awful playcalling during the last Eagles drive before they settled for a FG. Why not McCoy handoffs two times in a row? I mean hell line up with 2 backs and 2 TEs and just run up the middle 2 times. That was Reid level bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom