• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting tired of this. I've seen alot of Giants fans afraid of this game going "ah Peyton will kill us wah wahh!". I'm saying fuck it, I'm going out on a limb.

I'm putting all my cards on the table...

I'm taking a shot at destiny...

GIANTS WILL HOLD BRONCOS TO UNDER 5 TOUCHDOWNS, BOOK IT!

BOLD! :)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Well, at least the Eagles are the one interesting Philadelphia team this year. I still contend all 4 major teams are in rebuilding mode. At least it'll be interesting. I miss Maclin. And a decent defense.

The Flyers are in "sign every fucking free agent mode".

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
So how is the Bills new QB? I only watched the last part of the game.

Still a rookie in the truest sense, but he clearly doesn't give a fuck about pressure situations, is progressing on his reads better this week than last, and straight up just won the game for us.

I'm a fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

effzee

Also I get they wanted McCoy to have less than 30 carries but how does he go from 31 to 11? Its not like Brown or Polk picked up the rest of the carries. Way too pass happy in this game. I get Vick played well but near the end when we needed a TD most, McCoy should have gotten the ball someway somehow. Hell call a screen play or something.

Fuck I know we aren't supposed to go anywhere this season but a winnable game and being 1-1 sucks right now when the game just slipped away.

Better stomp the shit out of the Chiefs on TNF.

Talamius

The funny thing is I knew. Turned to the fiancee as Ron was shutting the offense down on the Bills 20 or so and said "24-23 final. Calling it now."

Only Ron Rivera would put the game on backup CBs.

The offensive line stepped it up today, but they just couldn't finish their drives and Tannehill gashed the D. He's the real deal.

Good game. Time for Peyton to fuck the Giants.

Reposting because it doesn't get old. Great week for NFL so far.

ibhRuRqlV0c5m9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom